Need new clothes....Again!

Options
Misslisat
Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
The people around me in life (home, work, etc.) must be getting so tired of me talking about exercise and nutrition and weight loss. But I just have to make a comment - and they probably wouldn't care or fully understand.

The last time I wore these jeans they fit (two weeks ago). Today I can slip them off over my hips without unbuttoning or unzipping them.

For those of you losing and going through this, you know how awesome this feels!!!! And for those of you reading and saying "I wish I could do that", well, YOU CAN!!!!

Replies

• bellydancer915
    bellydancer915 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can not wait until I feel that way! I have a closet full of clothes i can not wear just waiting to be worn again. It's depressing to go in there and only be able to wear 2 pairs of jeans.....I will get there I will not give up!
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Last week I was wearing a size 10 in shorts. They were kind of loose but I could still wear them without them falling off. Now this week, I can't even wear them anymore! It's a great feeling, but what do you do when you don't have any clothes left to wear? LOL! I don't want to go shopping just yet either, because I am still about 15 pounds from my goal weight!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i feel ya! i got my first pair of single digit pants about 3 weeks ago (size 9) and they where a tad snugg and now i can just pull them right off without un-buttoning them lol.. its awesome. i just got a really good belt because im not plaining on buying anything else untill i lose my last 12lbs
  • Misslisat
    Options
    I recyle for now. I've given away or taken to charity shops all of my size 18s. Same with the 16s. I'm now going into the 14s. Yeah, baby. So by recycle, I mean I shop a lot at Goodwill or Thrift Shops.
  • Nicole921
    Nicole921 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I agree. My husband is getting irritated because I keep complaining about not having any clothes to wear!!
  • RealHealthQuest
    RealHealthQuest Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Well done!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling but man buying clothes all the time is EXPENSIVE. Im sure my friends and family love me though right now cause when im done wearing a pair of pants one of them gets them!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I wore oversized jeans for 3 months until someone said it looked like I had messed my pants cause they were so loose in the caboose. Now I buy only one pair every month or so and mix in the previous months. Went from a mens 48 to 36 recently, but can still wear the 38's . Still got one pair of the big boys though :) as a reminder. It was awesome when I picked up the 36's and while holding them thinking "theres no way im going to fit into these" it was a great NSV. Oh and my caboose looks great in these pants if I do say so myself LOL
  • Misslisat
    Options
    Congrats to all of you who are buying new clothes!!!!!! You deserve a pat on the back. (hehe ... I can now actually reach my back - what about you?)
  • ayla2eh
    ayla2eh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It does feel awesome! I just got finished culling my closet and got rid of a garbage bag full of clothes that are way to big now! Some are good enough to donate, others are so thread bare from overuse they are going straight into the trash.

What scares me though, is the thought that I need to replace some of these items with clothing that fits. Am nowhere near my goal yet so for now, I will obtain a piece or two as needed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!