Magic Mike

Options

Replies

• angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Haha I know right...it is actually based on Channing Tatum's real life story, he was a stripper before he got his big break in the first Step Up movie, but I mean, who really cares about the plot.
    [/quote]

EXACTLY!!!! Who cares if you can't understand the meaning of the story!! LOOK AT THOSE GUYS!!!!! O.........M.........G!!!!!!!!!!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    How did I just lose 30 minutes of my day. :love: :devil:
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I just had major open knee surgery and can't walk until August but you bet your *kitten* I"m gonna go in my wheelchair to the movie theatre to watch this with my girlfriends! :love: :love:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    They wanted me for this movie but the other actors where jealous of me and thought that I would steal the spot light
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    So yummy...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    They wanted me for this movie but the other actors where jealous of me and thought that I would steal the spot light

I could see how that would happen :wink: :bigsmile:
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    my favorite (boy on the left) is irl gay. which is great for him. just very sad for my chances with him.

wait, what??? Bomer??? noooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, he's been with his partner for years and they have 2 kids :) They are an adorable couple.

They are filming White Collar 2 blocks away from the hotel I will be staying at in NYC this weekend. I want to try and meet him & get pics!

Edit - Actually, they may have 3 kids. I am not sure.

I honestly didn't know! Wow!!! Good for him!

Post pics if you get them!!!!!!
  • mandyjohns
    mandyjohns Posts: 25
    Options
    I can't wait!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting!!! :)
  • mandyjohns
    mandyjohns Posts: 25
    Options
    I was devastated when i heard Matt Bomer is gay.. just b/c.. the phantasy is gone. I'll still droowl over him though!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Who cares about acting when they look like that!!!!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Our next GNO is to see this movie!! I dont care what the story line is or anything about the acting just give me those half naked men up on that huge screen OMG!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • katkada
    katkada Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I hope you are happy OP! Now there is drool all over my desk!

(FYI Channing Tatum really was a stripper before he made it big - big, hehe)
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Looks like a movie I might actually bother to go see in theaters. What straight women wouldn't want to see all that yumminess on the big screen. Wonder if there's a 3D version?
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I'll be sure to get front row seating for this.
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Totally made plans with my girlfriends in April to go see this movie. We can't wait!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I saw the preview last night on Extra and melted! :love: :devil: :love:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I'm going to watch this movie too. It should be great. Me being the only guy in the theater and amongst 100's of women hot and bothered over the movie. Should be great, I get the popcorn if you need some.
  • corina19
    corina19 Posts: 30
    Options
    i will be there too..... YUMMY!!! is all i have to say and guess what no CALORIES
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ummm yes please...to all 4 of them.