Thank You..

Options
I would like to say thank you to everyone who has posted their success stories on here. It just gives me the motivation to push harder and get this weight off. There are days (like today) where I just don't feel like it and then I log on MFP and browse through success stories and I'm like oh yes, I'm gonna have my own success story. I started in August at 210 and I'm now 178 (highest was 219 :frown: ) So yeah I'll stop the ramble..

THANKS!!!

That is all :heart:

Replies

• dobberloon
    dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I get so much support -from essentially lurking on the Success Story forum. Someday I'll start posting.... :happy:
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Right! When I need motivation this is right where I go!! Ty everyone who is brave enough to post pictures of yourself!!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have listed in my profile that before/afters are my inspiration and I truly mean it. So motivating and awesome!!!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    100% agreed. I love seeing the success stories. From 10 pounds to 200 pounds...they are all so inspiring!

Keep em coming MFP peeps ! Hopefully I'll be able to post mine one day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!