Need motivating friends

Options
Anybody that wants to add me as a friend, by my guest! I need as much support as I can get! :happy:

Replies

• JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    As long as you promise to be motivating back!!!!! :laugh:
  • Gigglie_01
    Gigglie_01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I encourage as much as I can and hope to get the same in return
  • katelynnmagdalena
    Options
    Can I add all of you? LOL. It's so hard to find friends that say they will be motivating and actually are.
  • ClolaLola
    ClolaLola Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lost my motivation for over a month but have come back with a bang this week, over half way there and gunna hit the ground running!! would love to motivate and get some back too :) xxx
  • Gigglie_01
    Gigglie_01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I encourage as much as I can and hope to get the same in return
  • katie_heinricher
    katie_heinricher Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I would love some more motivating and supportive friends on here I just can't seem to keep myself motivated.
  • jakl52
    jakl52 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd love to help out and get someone to motivate me as well. I tend to start and stop hopefully this will help.
  • tomlatimer
    tomlatimer Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just starting and want to find some good friends. Always happy to motive people if they return the favor when i am i need of a pick me up :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U all feel free to add me
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    feel free to add me! i know its hard losing weight and you can use all the support you can get!

good luck to you!
  • TheRealAimee
    Options
    I'll send you a request. Anyone is free to add me. I'm on daily and always try to be supportive and motivating. :)
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Always in need of motivating friends and love motivating others too.
    :smile:
  • goldenwind2p
    goldenwind2p Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Patricia and i started taking the shots and pills trying to lose weight.... My sweetie started it first and he has lost 40 lbs. so far ...he weight was at 412 lbs. and he is on a 2,000 cal. diet . They put me on the 1,200. cal diet and very hard not to go over...I use to weigh 375...lost over a hundred by myself but now its a yo-yo and can't seem to get under 200 lbs. no matter what i try. I do hope the wieght loss clinic helps me as it has him. I know what you mean....need support (thought i just needed to lose 50 to 60 but they want to see me at 150- 155 lbs. and i am 222 lbs. right now. ugh.....

would like to be friends :)
  • melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi! hope we can motivate each other! =)
  • SamTheIntlDvlpr
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) same goes for everyone! Motivation works wonders for me too