32 & Looking for friends for support in my Journey

Options
Hi there my name is Maria Im looking for friends to support me on my journey I have about 65 lbs to lose as a first goal and see where I go from there.I tried to start mfp some time ago but never actually got around to it LOL now Im serious and ready to finally do somthing about this extra weight and take controll of my life I have no friends here and would like some around my age please feel free to friend me so we could motivate eachother thank you :D

Replies

• binette12
    binette12 Posts: 1
    Options
    cool i am too looking for support lets do it
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi~ I am Jen I am 31 soon to be 32.....I have been here since the first of the year and am down 26 lbs. Still have another 10 to 15 to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • bethany598
    bethany598 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you are interested! I'm looking for more support too!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    I'm 33 (yikes!!), feel free to friend me :)
  • 76wendyful
    76wendyful Posts: 202
    Options
    I am 35, looking to lose 50 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • deannram
    deannram Posts: 12
    Options
    Howdy! Monica here, 34.... I have 40lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I turned 33 yesterday, and down 54 pounds! Feel free to add me. I love giving and receiving support!
  • malaprop4
    malaprop4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just got serious about losing weight three weeks ago. I'm doing well, but I decided I need some support from other people who are working hard at it too. Feel free to add me! I need supportive friends too! :laugh:
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and I love giving and receiving support during our weight loss journey's, please feel free to add me.
  • bonjourdiva
    Options
    Hi Maria
    I am 34 yrs. old and would love to lose 30lbs. Feel free to add me.

Aimee
  • melbaby701
    melbaby701 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi , i am 31 and am also looking for help and support. I have lost 45 pounds and have about 60 more to go. Needing a support system.
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    request sent :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :) I need motivation and support.
  • angela_lk
    angela_lk Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm going to add you! I started with 65 to lose and now I'm down 4.4 pounds in 10 days! Logging what you eat is honestly so eye opening and it guilt trips me into not eating bad foods. Good luck!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me girl i have 63 lbs left to go we can do it together.:smile:
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    add me if you want :)
  • jcbgrange
    jcbgrange Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 2 months ago. I've lost 15 since winter and want to lose 40 more by the end of the year! I'd love to have some friends to bounce ideas and encouragement around with!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 33 and I'm trying to lose about 50lbs. Really just started using MFP for the last 2 weeks and so far so good. I just sent you a friend request.
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Would love more supportive friends as well! 36 years old and getting married in 2 weeks! I have about 40 more lbs to go in my long term goals.