Join me on a journey 352lb down to 200lb by January2013

Options
Access to my food and exercise diary photos each month of changes share tips and ideas and most of all enjoy weight loss :happy: add me as a friend and we will do it together

Replies

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start! Good luck on your journey!
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW 25Ibs lost already! well done and good luck :happy:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did some calculations. So you started out at 352, right? You lost 25 pounds which puts you at 327 pounds. Awesome loss, by the way. There are 7 full months until January 2013. 327-200=127 pounds to lose. 127/7=18.14 pounds per month. 18.14/4= 4.54 pounds to lose per week. That is a lot of weight to lose per week. I’m not saying that it can’t be done, but it might not be considered healthy by a lot of people. Also, when you drop weight quickly you don’t give your skin a chance to shrink up. Just my opinion. Good luck in your journey!
  • Fannyannefeisty
    Options
    Good man, the first steps are always the hardest - well until you get to the last few steps apparently. Good luck xx
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it, or get close to it!

I'll join you in your quest. My goal is to be at goal by New Years Eve. :D
  • ameena76
    ameena76 Posts: 18
    Options
    So happy that you have decided to start this journey! I will be cheering you on! :drinker: :drinker:
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Perfect example of why I set this up already a tip on to fast weight loss is not always a good thing other factors need to be taken into consideration Thank's for this and the support. BUT I AM IMPATIENT :happy: thank's lizzybethclai
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Thanks for the support good luck to every1 lots of people up for a journey and not a challenge which is what this is loads of great results also well done guy's. I will say at this point this is not a competition between each other which I am sure you all know we are all here to support and spur each other on in our goals and get through the rough times which we all need and want.

Lets do it !
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Good work out today was in the gym at 9am for the 3rd day in a row this week 3 more days till rest day feel so much different certainly feel slimmer than I really am. Finding myself fidgeting a lot I think that's the extra energy I have. No Back ache for the first time in years. 4 weeks of dieting and training nearly over bring on the rest.

Tip of the day put plasters on your nipples or they will bleed like mine did 2day :laugh:

Hope every 1 is doing good keep going
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi Danny, feel free to add me. I am also on the journey to lose 100lbs and currently have lost 19 lbs. Ideally I should lose more than 100 but at the moment I am chasing 100 lbs. But it seems your target is little bit unrealistic but good luck with the target, keep it up.
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Well another day done feeling good. Dragged myself to the gym after work and had a great workout everything felt real strong my weigh in is tomorrow. I have been on the scales so I know roughly what to expect however , I think I am loosing weight to quickly and I need to look at my nutrition and find out what's wrong.

Hope you are all doing well guys keep going
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Well I have lost another 8lbs which I should be excited about but actually I am worried weight is going far to quickly looked at my nutrition report and I think I have the problem it seems I am consuming hardly any fat and my net calories at the end of the day have
    dropped to around 100 need to week a few things
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    heya danny

I have a huge amount of weight to lose also, so i would love to add you as a friend! well done for the weight you have lost so far !
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Another day in the gym 5th day in a row aiming for six days had a bit of a rubbish workout felt great on the bike but the cross trainer felt strange could not get into rhythm felt really strange, body might be fatigued or just a bad machine don't know but chin up onwards and upwards tomorrows another day . Hope every 1 is reaching goals :wink: keep going
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    42lbs lost in just 6 weeks not bad the weight loss is starting to slow slightly which is to be expected feel amazing though gym is going really well hope every1 is seeing great results keep going :happy:
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Tip of the day put plasters on your nipples or they will bleed like mine did 2day :laugh:

Hope every 1 is doing good keep going

Haha so true I've had this a few times, a fortnight ago I did a 10 k race and forgot to tape my nipples in the days excitement
    And so suffered . Am now going to invest in a Nike skin top to wear under my t shirt
  • 140lbgoal
    140lbgoal Posts: 19
    Options
    Good for you Danny, amazing and inspiring! I have lost 24 lbs since June 4th and I feel so much better! :o)
  • dannyjones26
    Options
    Acai berry does it work or is it a scam well i am using Acai triple strength & Acai daily cleanse and i got it for it's goodness not to loose weight however on reading most Acai advertisements are apparently a scam yet i have also read a blog that supports Acai

10. How long do I have to take acai berry pills before I start to see results?

For most of the effects of acai berries, you should start to see the results right away. These include increased energy, lower hunger and just feeling better in general. However, other results will take time. For example, you will not start to see weight loss results until youve been taking the acai for a week or so. Your body needs time to get used to the dietary change and start burning your excess fat.

Now i have to back this up to an extent because i used to be hungry in the day time breakfast ,lunch as normal but i have realized before reading the above and since taking this supplement i do not feel hungry at all at any point in the day i have used it for around a week now i have been eating 1200 - 1300 calories rather 1000 because my body was in starvation mode, i have been doing less cardio and more strength training my last weigh in 14 days lost 9 lbs this weigh in 10 days I lost 11lbs does it work ???