BodyBuilding People

Options
Any of you guys out there got your goals oriented toward's bodybuilding? Most people on here are strictly weight loss but I have my goals toward getting big and lean.

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    yup im here for bodybuilding goals.. im from SD too add me if youd like
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I used t6o be all about weight then I saw myself skinny

Gaining muscle is so hard in comparison to weight loss and you never seem to be satisfied with the gains . Now weight doesnt bother me at all just try not to get fat from what you need to eat for muscle building
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my primary goals are fitness based... ie, I want to hike the entire 3k miles of the AT for my 40th bday (5 years)... I want to run a 5K for my 36th bday (next year)... my current goal is 100 miles a month (which I mostly/nearly meet)... by next summer I want to be averaging 200... etc....

my weight goals are all secondary to that... I have lost 75# so far just by having fitness goals ;)
  • SanDiegoMuscle
    SanDiegoMuscle Posts: 20 Member
    Options

What part of SD you from? I'm from the South Bay but now living in El Cajon. I'm dieting my *kitten* off to get my abs to show like that, what's your BF%
  • monty619
    Options

What part of SD you from? I'm from the South Bay but now living in El Cajon. I'm dieting my *kitten* off to get my abs to show like that, what's your BF%

Im from Point Loma, in this pic im at around 12-14% body fat and at 200lbs.. now im 192lbs and a little leaner.. getting abs to show is tough especially if you love food as much as i do haha
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Im from Point Loma, in this pic im at around 12-14% body fat and at 200lbs.. now im 192lbs and a little leaner.. getting abs to show is tough especially if you love food as much as i do haha
    I was born and raised in la jolla! Go padres and superchargers!!!!
  • tlamarch
    tlamarch Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm looking to lean and build
  • SanDiegoMuscle
    SanDiegoMuscle Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Nice, I like running over at sunset cliffs every once in awhile I think I might actually go today. My goal is to drop to 10% over the next 6 months. Hopefully it doesn't take me that long.
  • monty619
    Options

Nice, I like running over at sunset cliffs every once in awhile I think I might actually go today. My goal is to drop to 10% over the next 6 months. Hopefully it doesn't take me that long.

yeh dropping weight is tough.. just keep up the resistance training and slowly drop calories
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Im cutting currently, but I change it up pretty often...add me if you want
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I've basically lost all the extra weight I wanted and now I'm trying to slowly creep down on the BF goal. My goal is to be at 220 with near 10% BF. The weight is pretty good now but the BF isn't what I want it to be. Short term I'm just trying to get the top couple ab muscles to show. I'm guessing I'll need to drop down to about 214 and then try building back up again. It's a work in progress. I'd be really happy if I could accomplish my short term goal by some time in August.

Even if I don't make that goal I'm not letting my weight creep back up to 245 again. Clothes start getting a bit snug and there's no definition at that weight. I couldn't work out much last year due to a torn deltoid tendon and got lazy. It's much better now and I plan on building with much less excess fat this time.