TRUTH OR DARE!!

Options
imchicbad
imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
TRUTH: take a picture of what your refrigerator looks like inside RIGHT NOW-prove your not a lier- bad eater- or straight up low down junk food junky!!! Prove your that healthy eater that you love to brag about so much! lol
if you punk out and choose the dare...here you go:

DARE: I DARE YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU ON THE SCALE SHOWING YOUR TRUE WEIGHT RIGHT NOW! THE PICTURE HAS TO SHOW THE DATE AND TIME. Lets see who the real MFP- work out -losing weight maniacs REALLY are-and whos a lier and a fraud!LOL

you gotta admit- dont you wonder whos full of it-and who really is working very hard.....lol i am very curious-why with all the i do this, and i would never do that, thats why i weigh this.....yet they eat crap every day and still lose weight....lol i want to know the TRUTH
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a permit for you to come at me sideways-its for fun. THANK YOU!

come on...bring it!

IMAG1301.jpg

IMAG1302.jpg

IMAG1300.jpg

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'd love to play, but I'm lazy. That sounds like too much work :D

Nice fridge tho.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    oh yours looks sooo nice and organized compared to mine!!! mines crammed with food for 6 of us! i really need two fridge and freezers!!!
  • imchicbad
    Options
    oh yours looks sooo nice and organized compared to mine!!! mines crammed with food for 6 of us! i really need two fridge and freezers!!!

lol so do i- mine is shoved tight lol
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    never seen this sort of forum post before :) I like it! I am at work right now so can't take photos but I'd love to participate when I get the chance hehe
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    1. I'm not home
    2. I need to clean out my refrigerator bc it's full of left overs.
    3. Yours looks great.
  • imchicbad
    Options
    never seen this sort of forum post before :) I like it! I am at work right now so can't take photos but I'd love to participate when I get the chance hehe

you gotta admit- dont you wonder whos full of it-and who really is working very hard.....lol i am very curious-why with all the i do this, and i would never do that, thats why i weigh this.....yet they eat crap :huh: every day and still lose weight....lol i want to know the TRUTH:noway:
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I will take a pic tomorrow. Cool challenge.
  • love4ransom
    love4ransom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures
  • imchicbad
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures

photo bucket- copy the IMG paste it here, bit lower case the img (both of them) and viola!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't have to take a pic of it, I'll tell you right now I eat alot of "crap" and my fridge and pantry proves it, I'm just lucky enough to have a high metabolism and I workout to burn the crap I eat, yes I eat healthy too but I in no way deprive myself of the things I want which may not be very healthy, it works for me........:)
  • jonand57
    jonand57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice fridge. I would need to clean mine up first as it can't compare. But then again I have 4 teenagers raid it constantly.:drinker: