Before and After 120 Pound Lost (Still Losing)

Options
2»

Replies

• peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look gorgeous! :)
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    well done and thanks for posting!
  • djoiszle
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow what a fantastic story!! You are beautiful and lovely!. Thank you for sharing and also I am so glad your health has returned. You are a true inspiration.
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the before picture. You look beautiful in both pictures, but the weightloss took years off your age. You look so young in the after picture. So glad the hard work has paid off with your health, too. That's kind of where I am, I have been spurred on by terrible bloodwork I had done in December. Amazing what a wakeup call can do for motivation, isn't it? God bless, I would love to follow you if you don't mind.
  • kitta
    kitta Posts: 1
    Options
    I always knew u could do it. Its not like a miracle and didn't just happen over night you've put a lot of hard work into it and I am so proud of you!!!
  • Ladylinux92116
    Options
    Wow you're amazing! How long did it take?
  • Gidgetfrombama
    Options
    That is really amazing. You must be so proud of yourself! Keep up the good work!
    I'm so glad you found your before photos...they can be a real motivator for when you stall for a while!

*side note... In reference to your second picture... Don't (or didn't) you hate it when skinnier people crouch down behind you to take a picture? I wanna tell them "look, get in front.. They are already gonna see enough if ME in this shot! I dont wanna look like I have an extra head sprouting out of my shoulder." Lol
  • shabold100
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. You should be so proud of yourself. Everyone that is trying to lose weight is on a journey. Some days are hard but you have shown that no matter how hard they are if you keep pushing on you can do it. Thanks for sharing.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Congrats on your loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!