Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some friends..new to the site and need motivation!!

Hey everyone..I need some new friends to help motivate etc..
I am mostly on here for fitness..I don't have a lot of weight to lose but I've been trying FOREVER to lose these handful of pounds that never seem to go away! I am a very active person..but after joining mfp I realized I was over eating without even realizing it. So I am trying to stay under my calorie goal everyday and get some *kitten* kicking workouts in everyday!

A little about myself: I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys and I run my own daycare out of my home. I am also a LIa Sophia advisor :) So I am a pretty busy person! I'm 5''5 and currently weigh around 128..I would be happy around 120 but honestly, I know what I want to look like so the scale really doesn't matter to me.

I'm just looking for some new friends!! :)

Replies

• fishiesintheseaa
    fishiesintheseaa Posts: 45 Member
    Your "*kitten* kicking workouts" could be just the motivation I need to get my butt to the gym and push myself a little harder! Ha ha. Good luck with this (:
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    ^^^^^Agreed. Kick *kitten* workouts might be the motivation we all need!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    I love your hair and can't wait for mine to grow out again... lol

Welcome to MFP :) It's amazing how much we don't realize we eat until we log it, lol.
  • You got this.... i love how mfp puts things in perspective for you, when we never realized it before.....
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    I'm 20 and work as a Personal Trainer, everyone feel free to add me for lots of support and advice! :)
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    i love soda..that's my problem..I would have like 3 cans a day and not realize that's like 450 calories or more right there.. and thanks.my hair is even longer now :)
  • 33 y/o mom of 2 toddlers here. I try to log on daily and posts from friends can be very motivating. :-) I sent you a request. If anyone else is looking for positive, motivating friends please feel free to send a request. :-)
  • sent you an add :)
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    thanks everyone :)
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add me........it's amazing the amount of extra motivation and support you get from seeing others working hard everyday. Definitely keeps you on track.
  • I'm new too, added you :)
  • MichelleTrib
    MichelleTrib Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, can y'all add me, I'm trying to lose my baby weight and need help.