What celebrity bod are you trying to get?

Options

Replies

• Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Colin Farrell...I'd like to keep him as long as he will let me ..ha ha
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I think Beyonce has the most gorgeous body ever. Basically I think she seems awesome: smart, talented, beautiful. But I'm small and I would love to look like Rihanna. She's fit but not too skinny and to me just looks really healthy for her size. So that's my goal: fit and healthy looking. :-)
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel!!

this^^

cause i like her booty, when mine is toned it will be similar :)
  • RhianSteph
    RhianSteph Posts: 26
    Options
    I try not to think about celebrity bodies as I can only grow into my body but smaller and fitter - which may not be like another women's body - it's dissapointing and destructive to set unattainable goals.

this is soooooo true!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mine is Reese Whitherspoon...

:o)
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    she is not really a celebrity but fitness model- Marzia Prince's body is amazing and that- is my goal.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Since most of the time we see celebrities airbrushed and they have implants, lipo, etc. It's hard to idealize them.

Mine would be Minnie Driver though because we are the same height and I love every movie she has been in.
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i feel like i say this so much im becoming a weirdo but.....Suelyn Medeiros
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    New Jennifer Hudson...she looks great.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Serena Williams - That is the body that I want, I will never be 'the skinny girl", BUT I can definitely be 'the tone girl!

help a sista out- I tried to insert of a pic of her, couldn't do it!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian.... yepp... she has in my opinion, a great shape
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Julian McMahon's :frown: But he refuses to call me back. :sad: I want his body.
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Julian McMahon's :frown: But he refuses to call me back. :sad: I want his body.

lol
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    A cross between this one and Terry Crews (Old Spice)......

Rock.jpg
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really thought about it because I honestly don't pay attention to celebrities at all (seriously, if you were to ask me if I knew some actor/actress/what ever chances are I'd have no idea).

In my own head I have what I want to look like and I suppose it's a little bit like Jillian Michaels.
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think for me it would be the new Jennifer Hudson too! Curvy but slim and beautiful!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Sofia Vergara. Although this is impossible because I'm shorter than her and not Colombian or any kind of spanish but dammit she's gorgeous. And my bf loves her body too. I felt that he'd really like me if I had a figure like hers. Well, it's worth a shot right? Even though I'm the whitest of white and will never tan like her either. :(

See? Look, she's perfect. *flails*
    sofia-vergara-006.jpg
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hmm she's not a celebrity she's my sister I would like to look like my sister plus(it's more realistic). She's very athletic but "curvy" like healthy... And we're about th same height and almost same body type so i look up to her she's a health nut like I am now.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Mine changes as my body changes.. before I hit my GW it was Katy Perry, but I realized she is not as "fit" as I would like to be, now it's Fergi.

fergi.jpg?t=1338907337