Starting Over

Options
So I was here over a year ago and had lost almost 30lbs. Then the doctors put me on all sorts of meds, and now I am heavier than where I started. Feeling very frustrated and not even sure how to begin again. I think I am scared that I will just try so hard and nothing will happen and then I will be devastated. But I am going to try once more to make it to my goal. I have alot to go and alot of work to do. It's been a long haul to convince myself to even try again. But here I am. :smile:

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    So I was here over a year ago and had lost almost 30lbs. Then the doctors put me on all sorts of meds, and now I am heavier than where I started. Feeling very frustrated and not even sure how to begin again. I think I am scared that I will just try so hard and nothing will happen and then I will be devastated. But I am going to try once more to make it to my goal. I have alot to go and alot of work to do. It's been a long haul to convince myself to even try again. But here I am. :smile:

Welcome back on the bus my bestest friend in the whole wideworld,wecan do this together, the next time we get together....no more cookies...no more kisses....and no more fattening foods....only healthy...

Love ya girl and glad you decided to put your seat belt back on I got it clicked for you, so lets ride this ride together!!!
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey, your here right? Thats the first step.
  • Skinny100
    Options
    Wow - just the fact that you have logged on shows that you are on your way to reaching your goal!!
    The people who succeed are the people who never give up. And you are one of those people!
    Just imagine if you didn't.
    There are lots of people who gain from meds, but I beleive you will be able to lose that weight and look amazing.Don't give up, even on the tough days, and don't ever think you can't start over if you mess up. You can start over at ANY moment you choose.
    The "fresh start" is waiting for you!!
    Just imagine that ticker going down, and imagine yourself being the person who is giving all of the advice to the newbies :) And I always recommend praying about it - God works in beeeeautiful ways!!!
  • Skinny100
    Options
    :)
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Welcome back on the bus my bestest friend in the whole wideworld,wecan do this together, the next time we get together....no more cookies...no more kisses....and no more fattening foods....only healthy...

Love ya girl and glad you decided to put your seat belt back on I got it clicked for you, so lets ride this ride together!!!

HAHA, Tamara I love you!!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow - just the fact that you have logged on shows that you are on your way to reaching your goal!!
    The people who succeed are the people who never give up. And you are one of those people!
    Just imagine if you didn't.
    There are lots of people who gain from meds, but I beleive you will be able to lose that weight and look amazing.Don't give up, even on the tough days, and don't ever think you can't start over if you mess up. You can start over at ANY moment you choose.
    The "fresh start" is waiting for you!!
    Just imagine that ticker going down, and imagine yourself being the person who is giving all of the advice to the newbies :) And I always recommend praying about it - God works in beeeeautiful ways!!!

Girl, you are going to make me cry LOL, and you are absolutely right!! Especiall about the last part :flowerforyou: