Some Motivation FOR YOU! :)

Options
*When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world! -Source: www.fitnessmotivationalquotes.com

*Don't let your head give out before your legs give out -Source: www.fitnessmotivataionalquotes.com

*You won't always LOVE the workouts but you WILL always LOVE the RESULTS!! -Natalie JIll

*Willpower is a muscle. The more you use it, the STRONGER it gets. -unknown

*****My most favorite one of the day!!!!! You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face."-Source: www.fitnessmotivationalquotes.com

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    :) like these quotes
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Love the last one!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great quotes, love them all....
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. Love those tips.
  • deebasso
    deebasso Posts: 2
    Options
    *When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world! -Source: www.fitnessmotivationalquotes.com

*Don't let your head give out before your legs give out -Source: www.fitnessmotivataionalquotes.com

*You won't always LOVE the workouts but you WILL always LOVE the RESULTS!! -Natalie JIll

*****My most favorite one of the day!!!!! You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face."-Source: www.fitnessmotivationalquotes.com
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

^^^^^These are really speaking to me today. Might have to get all graphic design-y on their *kitten* and hang them up on the wall!!

Thanks for sharing the inspiration!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Love these...thanks for sharing :smile:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Those are great.
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options

^^^^^These are really speaking to me today. Might have to get all graphic design-y on their *kitten* and hang them up on the wall!!

Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

A lot of these came from the website www.fitnessmotivationalquotes.com that already have graphics!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks for sharing. Great Motivation quotes I really needed this today!