Just joined MFP

Options
I just joined MFP. Has this been a successful tool for folks on this site? I am living "my life, my weigh" and am on a mission to lose 100+ lbs. I would love to hear/share what's been working for you!

Replies

• sazzydee1
    sazzydee1 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi DST 399

It is a wondeful tool - I just joined last weekend and am delighted with the results already! Good luck on your goal - you will do it!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a great tool and has worked for many. Here's a group you may be interested in joining:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose

Best of luck to you!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful! I have been on it since February and I've lost 22lbs (and counting). I couldn't have done it without all the support from the wonderful friends I've met. Please feel free to add me (anyone of you)! Congrats on joining! It's the first step to a new lifestyle! :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Great site! Welcome! Commit and just do it :flowerforyou:
  • dst399
    dst399 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!! I am excited to give it a try. :-)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have found the right site to help you!! You can ad me if you would like : )
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    always log everything!! Good luck =)add me if you would like to =)) i love new friends!!!
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only joined about 10 days ago but I love this site. I love the food tracking which enables me to see how to change my eating habits. I have come to realize that I actually don't eat enough!! go figure.
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I love MFP!!! It has helped me tremendously!!! You can add me if you like.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Still fairly new but very excited.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    feel free to add me my diary is open, and I don't mind helping out:)
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been at this since January, and feel like I've been successful. In my blog I've been listing things I've found to be helpful and productive, as well as things I have found to not help. Feel free to read through it
  • KarCall
    KarCall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined last week, but love the site. I'm looking for friends to bounce ideas off of and to help motivate each other. Add me if you like!
  • jdaniels52509
    Options
    Welcome. I've found using MFP really helps me keep track of where I am from day to day and it's really user friendly plus there's a lot of really cool people on here and we're all working towards the same goals. I hope you like using MFP as much as I do.
  • dst399
    dst399 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can't add more than 5 friends every 10 min... please add me if you like. :-)