Red Lobster Tonight!! Help!!

Options

Replies

• mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oy...those cheddar biscuits get me EVERY time!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Red Lobster Tonight!! Help!! ... I'd love to know whats GOOD! Thanks so much!!!

Those cheesy garlic biscuits. Yes sir! Got to have at least 4 of those things. O wait, you mean healthy? *kicks can*

Have some fresh fish and a salad with some light dressing. Avoid the fried or battered selections and don't touch the biscuits. They're laced with crack cocaine. They may have calories too but there's something else addicting in there that makes them AWESOME!!!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Last time I was there I got the Chicken, Shrimp and Scallops off the Wood Fired Grill portion of the menu... very tasty.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Red Lobster Tonight!! Help!! ... I'd love to know whats GOOD! Thanks so much!!!

Those cheesy garlic biscuits. Yes sir! Got to have at least 4 of those things. O wait, you mean healthy? *kicks can*

Have some fresh fish and a salad with some light dressing. Avoid the fried or battered selections and don't touch the biscuits. They're laced with crack cocaine. They may have calories too but there's something else addicting in there that makes them AWESOME!!!

Whenever I go I tell the server to not even bother bringing any of the biscuits to the table. I don't want them in front of me and I don't want them in my presence.
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    unsweetened ice tea
    garden salad, fat free dressing on the side
    peel and eat shrimp with steamed broccolli and rice
    dessert: sip on a shot of amaretto

I used to work there, I could tell you a gross story about the biscuits it if helps, LOL. Really, stay away fromthe buscuits.
    I didnt see the peel and eat shrimp on the menu, does it have a special name? that sounds good!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    MMMMMM Chedder Bay Biscuts......MMMMMMM

Oh sorry what was the topic again?
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    mmmmmhh cheesy biscuits!! lol
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Grilled Salmon and Double Steamed Broccoli....it's around 450 calories, low sodium and a ton of protein.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Aside from the biscuits, I've always found Red Lobster food to actually have negative calories...
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    unsweetened ice tea
    garden salad, fat free dressing on the side
    peel and eat shrimp with steamed broccolli and rice
    dessert: sip on a shot of amaretto

I used to work there, I could tell you a gross story about the biscuits it if helps, LOL. Really, stay away fromthe buscuits.

^^^Is nothing sacred!?...sob^^^
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    This
    Red lobster is one of THE easiest places to keep it low-cal. You'll still go over on sodium unfortunately but everything else you'll be GREAT on.

Order off the fresh fish menu or get the lobster with a vegetable side (steamed broccoli is one of my choices). Order the shrimp & scallops from the wood fire grill menu if you like. Pretty much keep away from their pastas or anything breaded/fried and you're golden.

Oh and DO NOT EAT ANY OF THE COMPLEMENTARY MUFFINS. Those things are PURE EVIL as far as calorie content goes.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd blow off my diet for that feast.. I want red lobster so bad lol
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options

I want to know :O!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Spend the money and get a LOBSTER.

A steamed 1 1/4lb lobster is a ridiculously low 230 calories.
  • JuliaEvelyn
    Options
    Lobster and Shrimp isn't that fatening but the stuff you dip it in is usually honey butter or just plain butter and these foods are high in cholesterol. Have a good time, then go home and exercise like crazy.:flowerforyou:
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    Too early to be thinking of red lobster...its 5"Oclock Somewhere!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Adding to my post from page 1......Just back from having lunch at Red Lobster. I did get the Quick Lunch shrimp skewers (they are 4 oz total), got a side salad (no croutons) added petite shrimp, and fork dipped into their dressing. Got the baked potato (no butter/no sour cream) and asked for plain broccoli. I brought my butter spray and some seasoning and was totally delicious (took home half potato and one full skewer of shrimp & a cheddar bay biscuit). Made my one biscuit last the entire meal, & drank a ton of water.

Spoke to the manager and I was given a 10 page xeroxed copy of Red Lobsters nutrition stats, the entire menu including drinks.

They were totally accommodating, even asked if I was sure I wanted the biscuits, lol. And the waitress said, I'm not even going to ask you if you want dessert. Now armed with their entire menu's nutritional sheets I can't wait to go back, lol

Of course I was dying for their 4 course feast......

Eager to read how your dinner ended up :)
  • calimoma
    calimoma Posts: 64
    Options
    was just there monday!! you can get a salad with dressing on the side. the scampi is only like 130 cals or get fresh fish on the grill. watch out for the biscuits!! 150 cals each!!! instead of potato get veggies.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the biscuits. They're bad news!

I went there a few months ago. I had fresh fish, veggies and I got a cup of chowder. It was very good and I stayed within my calories.
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Adding to my post from page 1......Just back from having lunch at Red Lobster. I did get the Quick Lunch shrimp skewers (they are 4 oz total), got a side salad (no croutons) added petite shrimp, and fork dipped into their dressing. Got the baked potato (no butter/no sour cream) and asked for plain broccoli. I brought my butter spray and some seasoning and was totally delicious (took home half potato and one full skewer of shrimp & a cheddar bay biscuit). Made my one biscuit last the entire meal, & drank a ton of water.

Spoke to the manager and I was given a 10 page xeroxed copy of Red Lobsters nutrition stats, the entire menu including drinks.

They were totally accommodating, even asked if I was sure I wanted the biscuits, lol. And the waitress said, I'm not even going to ask you if you want dessert. Now armed with their entire menu's nutritional sheets I can't wait to go back, lol

Of course I was dying for their 4 course feast......

Eager to read how your dinner ended up :)
    [/quot
    Wow that sounds good!! You did great !!!!!! I cant wait to let yall know how it goes, at this point i have 787 cals left and i feel like i can totally make this work!! My best friend has decided she wants to eat healthy too!! So I will try to let yall know what i have when im done!!!! :)