Any Coloradans out there?

Options
Yep, I'm from crazy Colorado, where there are two seasons: Winter and three months of bad sledding. I'm tired of getting out of breath too quickly and I want to get rid of my flab! Who's with me? (Email buddies... it's nice to have buddies, eh?)

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few of us. If you look under "groups" there's a Mile High group. I'm from Canon City, myself. Love Colorado. :)
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yep. Born and raised and wouldn't have it any other way! :-)
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hi! From Parker, CO....
  • mellenorris
    mellenorris Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Getting out of breath isn't usually my issue... but all this smoke is throwing me for a loop, even indoors! Blegh.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Broomfield here. Love it!
  • hollyk57
    Options
    Broomfield here. Love it!

I used to live in Broomfield! :)
  • iwannabeafitgirl
    iwannabeafitgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Colorado Springs here!!
  • hollyk57
    Options

Hehe... I lived in Co Springs too - the terrain is really gorgeous there. I also lived in Greenwood Village and Castle Rock... I never stay in one place very long
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

Hehe... I lived in Co Springs too - the terrain is really gorgeous there. I also lived in Greenwood Village and Castle Rock... I never stay in one place very long

I'm with ya, I've been in Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Fort Collins, Longmont, Thornton, and Colorado Springs. I'm going on year 2 in Broomfield, and just so happy here. So many natural groceries, farmer's markets, and tons of trails with beautiful scenery!