What celebrity bod are you trying to get?

Options

Replies

• Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    Serena Williams - That is the body that I want, I will never be 'the skinny girl", BUT I can definitely be 'the tone girl!

help a sista out- I tried to insert of a pic of her, couldn't do it!

This girl?

serena-williams-bikini-beach-body.jpg
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Mine changes as my body changes.. before I hit my GW it was Katy Perry, but I realized she is not as "fit" as I would like to be, now it's Fergi.

fergi.jpg?t=1338907337

fergie DOES have a gorgeous bod, but I thought it was plastic surgery? Could've been just a rumor but oh well. :) Still a good goal.
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Hmm she's not a celebrity she's my sister I would like to look like my sister plus(it's more realistic). She's very athletic but "curvy" like healthy... And we're about th same height and almost same body type so i look up to her she's a health nut like I am now.

Now that's a great inspiration!! good luck!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Sofia Vergara. Although this is impossible because I'm shorter than her and not Colombian or any kind of spanish but dammit she's gorgeous. And my bf loves her body too. I felt that he'd really like me if I had a figure like hers. Well, it's worth a shot right? Even though I'm the whitest of white and will never tan like her either. :(

See? Look, she's perfect. *flails*
    sofia-vergara-006.jpg

Well I bet you can get a better body than hers. (:
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Julian McMahon's :frown: But he refuses to call me back. :sad: I want his body.

Lmao!! so funny!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    i feel like i say this so much im becoming a weirdo but.....Suelyn Medeiros

She is gorgeous! So you're not a weirdo for saying it so much!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Cameron Diaz
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Till Lindemann frontman of Rammstein. I think we have the same upper frame, so once the fat comes off and the muscle comes in, it should be pretty close.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    While I pretty much know I won't have a celebrity body.... Sarah Shahi is my inspiration.
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    **** Cheney

lol censored
  • darsh11
    darsh11 Posts: 98
    Options
    Kim Clijsters- Tennis Pro
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    She's not a celebrity, and I'm not trying to get her body, but Jamie Eason is an inspiration to me. I will never be able to build that much muscle because of all the running I do, but I think she looks fantastic. I do want to build more muscle and get ripped, but not trying to look just like her.
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. :)
    She is not a stick and is athletic.
    Jennifer-Lawrence1.jpg
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    NONE .. I just want to have MY body.. in the best shape it can be.:-)
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    There's something about Hilary Duff pre-baby that seems like a good body to aim for. We are about the same height... Seemed like a decent goal to aim for.

14oay3o.jpg

Not the most flattering of her, but you get the idea :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am not really aiming to have anyone's body but my own. I just want to be a fitter healthier me...

That being said, I do admire Madonna....she is hardcore and has a very FIT body.
  • __TimeToEscape
    Options
    I'd say Ashley Tisdale's body. Her legs are perfect. <3
    (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5njmoqhwj1rydk67o1_500.jpg)

Or Kourtney Kardashian's body. I love her curves!
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have mad respect for Kelly Ripa's body, but we don't at all have the same body type. I am way curvier in the hips, and I have much shorter legs. We both have flat chests, tho, so there's that! LOL ;-P
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    kim-kardashian-1.jpg
    Kim Kardasian :)
    I want my body to look exactly like this ^^^^ or as close to it as I can get :bigsmile: