Sarting a fresh.

Options
I have been a member of MFP previously. I have now deleted my old account as I feel that I needed to have a fresh start. I have gained a considerable amount of weight as usual I some how end up yo-yoing. This has to stop. So here I am a stone heavier than last year that took me only 8 weeks to lose last time. Time for my second and last chance at this. Its now or never. Feel free to add me as I am always interested in how your doing and always willing to give/receive any advice. I have to do this, this is the worst I have ever felt. I once weight 261lbs I am now 231lb and last year I was 215lb and starting to have hope. I feel worse now at 231lb than I did 261lbs. So here's to the future. xxx

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi hope this time it works out! just be true to it and yourself and you will see change! feel free to add!
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hi there! wise choice. Just think you are on your way to a bettter you with the mindset to match. Feel free to add for support and remember it didnt happen overnight so we can't correct it overnight. You are in good hands so now just focus on your goals all while taking it one day at a time.. if thats not conflicting enough :)