I'm new and need some support

Options
Hi everyone, I have been dieting for about 3 months now and have lost 43 pounds,but have 60 more to go. I just started using fitness pal a few weeks ago. But I need so friends to talk with while on this journey. finding it very hard to continue.

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hello! Sounds like you doing well off already! this place is awesome and really helps you see what you put into your body! Feel free to add!
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am also very new here if you need some support feel free to add me.
  • godspecialgirl
    godspecialgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Hi! ive been using mfp since 2011, but ive NOT been steady with it, but recently i decided to start using it faithfully and exercising with leslie sansone dvd's faithfully also, i know with the 2 of them together i can be on my way to a thinner healthier me, sounds like you are doing great with your weight loss!! keep it up and add me as a friend and we can support and encourage each other girlfriend!!!
  • TanyaBamEgan
    TanyaBamEgan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly new but I have been very un dedicated I want to get right back on top of it so feel free to add me would love some more support. xx
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've been a member since January. The more support and motivation the better! Add me if ya want! That goes for any of you that are looking for supportive friends.