MFP Friends

Options
The people on this site rock. I have a facebook acount to, When I post my weight loss updates or workout updates to my facebook profile, I get crapped on by my friends for tying up there most recent updates page, Everyone on here, gives nothing but motivation to me, I posted on facebook last week that I lost 101 lbs in 132 days, the only comments I got back was, cut back on the weight loss updates, your posting to many of them and nobody wants to see them. Anyway you folks rock, feel free to add me as a friend !

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    those people are in a whole different mind set!! Screw them! You got people here that will cheer you on!
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, sorry to say, but your FB friends are *kitten*.

I didn't associate this with my FB so I don't know if I would have the same issue.

Anyway, screw the negatives, keep up the great work!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    thanks guys, I accepted your friend invite MrNoisy
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    You've done amazing!!! Screw them :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    sounds like your friends are *kitten*. you should de-friend them all immediately. ;)

I get encouragement from some of my friends.... but really don't actually see or hang out with most of my friends anymore because i'm 'into that fitness healthy thing' and they are all too concerned with going out and drinking and everything revolves around eating (very unhealthy foods btw)....
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to them!!:) You are taking care of yourself and your health and anyone with brains should respect that and be proud of you!!!:) Dont let them get you down:) Maybe they are lashing out because they know deep down that they should be doing the same also!:)
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options
    That's just ridiculous. Your friends should be positive, motivational, and above all..HAPPY FOR YOU!

Plus. they can just as easily unsubscribe to your news feed as they can post a rude comment. Lousy people.
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    So lame! Facebook has pretty much become people making catty comments hoping the person it was intended for finds out. No support from so called "friends." Screw them. You're a huge inspiration glad to have you on my friends list. Keep up the amazing work!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Geez....even my ex husband "likes" my Fxcebook MFP updates. Ditch those friends....they are anything but.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    How rude! I will never understand why some people get bitter over someone else's achievements. Keep up the great work, and KEEP POSTING, its good to have "haters", it means your doing something right!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    thanks again for the motivating comments, I'm using less of facebook now