Summer will be here before you know it!

hetipt01
hetipt01 Posts: 32
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello Everyone!

I was just thinking about next summer and how i want it to be different from all of the summers of my past. The only problem is, I have to get through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines day, and my birthday! Not to mention the every day battles, like a friend baking cookies or the mcdonalds on every corner. The bottom line is, I need a support group of people who want to look great by next May. May is 7 months away, that's plenty of time to lose weight and tone up. I want to weigh in once a week and measure once a month. Would anyone like to join me?

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Count me in!

I'll invite my sis too-castrandberg
  • Count me in, too! I am so tired of wearing pants every summer. I want to wear shorts and cute tops. Most of all, I want to spend my summer days playing outside instead of hanging out inside to keep cool in the A/C.

Let's be a support team!
  • Count me in also!!!
    We can motivate each other.
    Let's go!!!!
    We CAN do this!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    I there!! Nice to meet you all!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Can I play too?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Next summer is my biggest motivation- I too tell myself it will be different than any other summer before. My birthday is June 13th, and I know I get to take a new driver's license photo that day...looking forward to that. lol
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Count me in, too! I am so tired of wearing pants every summer. I want to wear shorts and cute tops. Most of all, I want to spend my summer days playing outside instead of hanging out inside to keep cool in the A/C.

Let's be a support team!

I totally feel you! I can't wait to put on a cute little sundress and go out and have some fun.
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Me, me, me! Hi there! My name is Candy. I live in Anchorage, Alaska. My twin sister and I are going to New York next summer (yay!) for a wedding and there's no way I am going like this. We'd love to be part of your support group and share information, ideas, setbacks,celebrations and whatever else we feel like! =):drinker:
  • Great! what day shall we make weigh in day? How does fridays sound? Maybe if we weigh on fridays, that will keep us from overeating on the weekends! I want to lose 30 pounds by May!
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    I think Fridays are a good day to weigh in. Incentive for the weekend to continue the good work! :tongue:
  • I would love to join this group,so count me in? ;]
  • Georg
    Fridays are good for me, too.
    I think I've had a pretty good food & exercise week.
    So we'll all come in & report here tomorrow?!
    :love: :love: :love:
    Summer, here we come!
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • Okay everyone.. the big weigh in day is only hours away! Dont forget to step on that scale let all of us know how it went. Also let us know what your goal is for next May.

Hope you all have a wonderful, blessed day!:heart:
  • I weighed this morning: 153.8lbs
    My Goal for May: 120 lbs
    Pounds to go: 33.8lbs

**The best changes often start as a single, simple thought. Think big, and discover the ways to make your dreams real.**
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Next summer is my biggest motivation- I too tell myself it will be different than any other summer before. My birthday is June 13th, and I know I get to take a new driver's license photo that day...looking forward to that. lol

Eeeeeek! Mine is June 19th and I didn't think about the fact I will need a new photo too!!!! :noway:
  • Georg
    My weight stayed the same this week.
    :grumble:
    BUT
    I worked out 4 days so far & I've been doing good in my food choices, so it may take a few more days to show up.
    My goal is 20 pounds down by June. It's doable.
    How about the rest of you?
  • I weighed mysefl this morning and I was 197lbs,
    I want to lose 10-14 pounds before christmas
    and another 445 before the summer.
  • I meant to say *45 not 445 pounds lol
  • Georg
    I'd be happy to take a new DL photo on my birthday! I weigh less now!
  • Georg
    how y'all doin?
This discussion has been closed.