Fabulous Friday Success

Options
TravisBikes
TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
What's one thing you are happy about today (besides Friday) that is a success in your lifestyle, workout, anything..

For me. My work polo's are starting to feel like a tent. Almost time to go shopping for new clothes.

Replies

• berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my wife can't stand my clothes anymore, but this time in a good way...
    They are to big, so she went and bought me new stuff, for in between, she does not want me to stop my journey
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have two beautiful healthy children, a job and I'm almost done with week one of p90x!! I didn't give up!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The sun is shinning, the weekend begins, I drank all my water today. Got my walk in at lunch. I cleaned the office today and didn't get tired half way through:smile:
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Since being really determined to lose weight, I have created a healthier lifestyle. I enjoy working out and when I don't, I feel like I'm missing out. I started Tae Bo yesterday, have been doing 30 Day Shred, a little Insanity, and some other Youtube workout videos. I am awaiting my new weight scale from Amazon. So, it's a gift from me to me lol!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I finally think the scale is starting to move for me again, which is the first time in months!!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    My nephew just finished first grade and is on his way over to hang out with auntie :-)
  • ejh090305
    ejh090305 Posts: 1
    Options
    Successful 5 days of cutting out sugar, in all forms unless naturally found in the food. Hooray for me!!!
  • AshleyKP87
    AshleyKP87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I woke up today not regretting the bad food choices I made last night because....I didn't make any! Anyone who has ever been on a diet or lifestyle change knows that it is probably one of the best feelings to wake up in the morning and know you made it through another day.
  • nanzbtheone
    Options
    i feel like the part of me that has been missing has arrived!!i played with my daughter on the playground today, I've challenged myself to take classes i never would have taken, and I feel beautiful fot the first time in a really long time.... and its just the beginning :) happy Friday
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The pants I put on today are a size 4. I'm shocked and excited, too!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well let's see my sister bought me this skirt for Christmas 3 yrs ago and it never fit but now it does!!! <<<< proof of it
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Today is Week 1 Day 3 of my C2 5K, and I'm EXCITED to get home so I can get on it! Oh, and my as of this morning 15lbs down didnt hurt my spirits any today! :)
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm down 21 pounds as of my Friday weigh in today!!!!!
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Woke up thinking..." I really like the person I am becomming" thats probably the 1st time I have been able to say that without it being forced.

Had to replace all my undies 2 weeks ago and some of them are already too big. Not so good for the pocket book but an instant self esteem boost!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That I am a day closer to where I want to be....and I am proud of that....I believe in myself and it's the greatest feeling ever....
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with weight loss but I am most proud of the fact that I am a recovering drug addict (it has been 9 years) and that I have since pushed myself to do things I though were imposible for me to do (get a college degree, becoming a registered nurse). My fitness related NSV is that I am about to finish my first round of Insanity (only two days left)!!!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Second day I'm making it without bread :D But I have to wait and see if I can do it until the end of the day.
  • cmhollis1
    cmhollis1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well I recently turned 50 so I had a colonoscopy (ugghh) today. Didn't want to do it but due to my father's health issues I had to.

Thankfully everything came back great.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing all! Keep up the good spirits through the weekend!
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options
    I graduate college this weekend :) It's been a long 4 years!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!