new and looking for friends!

Options
hey everyone! so, I'm relatively new to mfp... I started on Monday and so far have been liking it. I'm getting so excited over it all and I think my friends are starting to get annoyed because I'm so talkative about it and what not, but I can't help it. I feel so good about myself. So I was wondering if anyone here would like to become friends and/or wabt an outlet to rant and rave about how good they feel and whatnot.

I'm a 5'1" girl who weighs 148 pounds and am looking to be 120 by my 21st birthday, which is next May. That may seem like a wicked long time, but I'm a girl who LOVES to eat,. plus I'm a baker and love being in the kitchen, so I need a long time to do it, plus once school starts I won't be able to work out as much, but yeah... Anyone wanna chat sometime? Doesn't matter your age, gender, or goal!!

Replies

• JamieAshman91
    JamieAshman91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll add you :)
  • infinitykate
    Options
    I'll add you too!
  • rw734
    rw734 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! So excited to see all of the awesome things you are going to do. Just stay focused and keep at it! Good luck on your journey. I'll add you. :)
  • mysterysilk
    Options
    yay, thanks guys :D
  • cherrydrop_amy
    Options
    Hey I'm an 18 year old girl, currently 132 lbs and also aiming for 120 lbs :)

I'm running my first half marathon in September so I'm up for some more motivation and friends! I'll add you.
  • mysterysilk
    Options
    yay! someone with a similar goal :) haha, good luck on your training!!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!...I love to inspire and motivate and hold people accountable! Please feel free to add me!!! :)
  • katb1994
    katb1994 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same size as you (only an inch taller) and aiming for a little bit more than you and I'm new! I added you! :)
  • begreenbe
    begreenbe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love to bake too. Add me.
  • jackt24
    jackt24 Posts: 2
    Options
    Ill add you, best of luck with everything!

Anyone else feel free to add me! I wanted to start a base of friends to talk to about everything weight loss! Im 6ft 4, and I weighed 211ilbs five weeks ago, now down to 196ibs so its been going well, ive learnt so much about what eat drink and do to slim down.