Chocolate Freak

Options
:blushing: Okay, I admit it, my biggest weakness is chocolate. Sometimes I just can't seem to help myself. Anybody got any great and less sinful versions of their favortie way to satisfy the sweet tooth?

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    :blushing: Okay, I admit it, my biggest weakness is chocolate. Sometimes I just can't seem to help myself. Anybody got any great and less sinful versions of their favortie way to satisfy the sweet tooth?
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I am a huge chocolate freak too and desserts! I've been on a system where I only get to eat sweets on Saturday, but I don't pig out. Last Saturday I got a dip of ice cream in a waffle cone from Braums'. It take a lot of will power, but you fill better in the end. I really don't crave that many sweets either.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have a glass of chocolate milk, that gives me the chocolate plus gets me some calcium! I also like granola bars like quaker or kudos, more substance then a candy bar but tends to satisfy my sweet tooth.
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    Mini tootsie rolls aren't to bad. Chocolate milk is super yummy.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Total Chocoholic in the house!!! :laugh:

I get my fix from a yummy Luna Bar - Nutz over Chocolate!

I don't miss ice cream at all which is amazing considering I used to eat it every night!
  • jamieirwin
    Options
    Hey! The kudos bars are great, especially the m&m ones! Also, there are some of the 100 calorie packs that I love that are mint chocolate stripe cookies. They are awesome!!! If you can't tell, I have chocolate weaknesses also!
  • frenchfoodlover
    Options
    if you are going to have chocolate go for something and eat when there is no one around so you can savour it without distraction.

I love the new "Dove singles" and also Cadbury 100 Calorie Thins Dairy Milk.... helps me to control portions because I know if I had any more I would eat the whole thing.
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas guys! Hmmmmm chocolate milk is sounding pretty good....:wink:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    OH GOOD GRACIOUS - all this chocolate talk - I gave in and had a little Dove bit! YUM!!

UGH, the power of suggestion! :cry:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    OOPS! Sorry! Don't feel too bad though, I just had a half of a brownie :blushing: ......yes, a half !!! LOL
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I usually have a glass of chocolate milk or a fudgsicle.
  • nellyarline
    Options
    OMG! I am totally addicted to chocolate too. I love it so much that I have to incorporate it into my daily calories. I usually have a couple of low cal chocolate chip cookies as a snack or a mini snickers. As long as I have a little bit of chocolate in the day I don't get the urge to stuff my face on my "off" day :)
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yoo-hoo chocolate drink. I don't do milk, but this tastes so creamy and good! And it's 99% free! They do make a light version, but I've never tried it.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    O' I GOT ONE FOR YOU!!!

Breyers FF Slow Churned Chocolate Ice Cream!!! SO, SO, SO Yummy!!! And low in cals, high in fiber!!!

To be exact: 1/2 cup is 90 cals, 0 fat, 4 fibers... They also have other chocolate flavors (all the Breyers FF Slow Churns are delicious!!!)

I could eat it every day!!!
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yup, fudgesicles... they have a new Triple Chocolate out now, and there's a dark chocolate in there that's amazing. I don't get the suger free, just the reg. They're like 60 cal. and not much fat (can't remember, don't care!) :bigsmile:

Also, hershey's sticks are great, the dark chocolate ones. And there are a ton of 100 cal. packs that focus on chocolate.

Can't live without it. Who'd want to? :happy:
  • Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    Options
    No Sugar Added Fudgsicle only 40 calories
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    OOO fudgesicles, haven't had one in years. Sounds good, so does the breyers ice cream! Thanks guys!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm also a chocolate addict :)
    For 100 cals I have 2 blocks of hershey's dark chocolate (supposed to be good for you..anti-oxidants etc)
    I also love the klondike sugar free ice-cream sandwiches (chocolate, of course) for only 100 cals
    Eddy's slow churned frozen yogurt with active cultures..I buy vanilla/chocolate swirl and only 100 cals for 1/2 cup
    I think jell-o makes some pre-made chocolate pudding cups for 100 cals
    I also like for 180 cals the Luna Smores bars are good and also for 180 the kashi chocolate turtle roll bars are Yummmmmmyyyy..can't forget FiberOne bars for 140 (chocolate chip)
    I also get 90-100 cal quaker mini-rice cake packets..they make a chocolate mint that's pretty good
    My biggest splurge are WW desserts...they are about 150 cals but darn good...I've tried chocolate mouse and chocolate mint/cookie...
    As u can see, I NEED my sweets...i try to balance out my diet so I can have 1 or 2 of these treats per day

Good luck, kim
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Don't know if anybody has mentioned diet hot chocolate - 25 calories
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :heart: chocolate = happiness:heart: