What really ticks me off!!!!

Options
Knowing how hard I've worked to lose 18 pounds when a friend posts pictures of how she lost 14 pounds in 2.5 weeks on Facebook using something called ACE. Now she's selling the stuff and promoting it and constantly posting things on Facebook about how great it is. Including before and after pics of her success. Kind of makes my hard work and the 3 months I've slaved seem like nothing. I know those people will gain it back but it's still sickening! *Steps off soapbox*

P.S. This is not Obama's fault... Nor is it the fault of any other politician.

Replies

• BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Is ACE one of those diets that you have to buy the special food from? And don't let it get to you, because like you said, they'll gain it back, but yours will stay off :smile:
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I think it's a weight loss pill. At least thats what her page says. I've learned how to eat right and be more active. I just wish it wasn't shadowed by someone taking the easy way out. I guess it will now be a race to see who keeps it off the longest. I normally don't get worked up about stuff but this just really hit a nerve with me.
  • linda110459
    Options
    My husband and I have friends that have started selling Advocare products and are posting it all over FB too, including their pictures of their weight loss success....which is huge. But after living my life trying this diet or another I'm ready to take it off the right way...and keep it off! This is a lifestyle change not an overnight success story that will come back to haunt me! I just wanted to say that I know how you feel!