Questions for the Ladies:

Options
I just started working towards losing weight about 3-4 weeks ago. My TOM was due yesterday and not a single symptom to be seen. Is that normal? I know a drastic change in your body can cause your cycles to get thrown off, but I didn't think it would happen the FIRST cycle.

I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen and been ok.

Replies

• linda110459
    Options
    Sorry i can't answer that one, except they usually do get thrown off somewhat with extreme weight loss. I haven't had to deal with that since last September and I am soooooo thankful!
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Before I started dieting and exercising my TOM was always on time and HEAVY. Now, it is usually a day or two later than normal and MUCH lighter. Barely there.
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Before I started it is heavy.....a month after starting it was actually a day earlier but A LOT lighter.
  • doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    So then I probably shouldn't worry that I'm a couple days late? That's a relief. Thanks ladies!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can happen. Them again, I'm paranoid and would pee on a stick just in case :tongue:
  • doulanik
    Options
    That is what I was worried about. Pee sticks don't work for me. LOL. I am notorious for getting false positives. I'd have to get blood work done. ICK. I will just give it a week and then panic. It's bound to show up eventually.
    Yes, it can happen. Them again, I'm paranoid and would pee on a stick just in case :tongue:
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I've noticed with my cycle that it's easier/less symptoms when I exercise harder and more often. Here lately my cycles have been coming earlier by a day or two (which really is starting to tick me off because they last as if they landed on the day they were suppose to), but when I first started exercising I was late and light.
  • doulanik
    Options
    Well, today is day 3 of no show flo, but I'm bloated, crampy, and have a headache. Oh, and constipated. I feel GROSS. Hopefully it will rear it's ugly head soon so I can get back to normal...