Christian Homemaker

Options
Hi, guys. I have been on myfitnesspal for a little bit now. I think about a month or so and was really interested in finding people preferredly Christian mothers that are going through the same stuggles as I am. I am a stay at home mom/wife.. I love being a homemaker. At the start of my lifestyle change (diet) I weighted 240. I have lost 30 lbs!! I would love to have friends that go through the same struggles and to share exercise and meal ideas with. Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by and read my little post :-)

Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I would like to find them myself as well:)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    You would find this in one of the groups that MFP members can set up. Religion is not a topic that is allowed on the main boards, but allowed in a group..

Take a moment to search for any of the religious groups available... Im sure they exist.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
  • JenINBoston
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal!
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    I am an widowed homosexual islamic father of two wonderful children. I also feel religion is a strong voice in anyone's life, I am glad to see that you support religion and weight loss. Welcome!!

O_O
  • wendydav3
    wendydav3 Posts: 55
    Options
    Thank so much Cramer for you help. I had no idea it was against the rules :-( I will definately check out the group tho. Thanks again.
  • cramernh
    Options
    Thank so much Cramer for you help. I had no idea it was against the rules :-( I will definately check out the group tho. Thanks again.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
    8-)
  • cjdcmom
    cjdcmom Posts: 28
    Options
    I am a Christian SAHM. I have 4 kids. Please add me if you would like.
  • AddyRosesgram
    Options
    It is very nice to meet you. I am a Christian grandma. I have only been a member for a few days, and I am trying to figure out how things work around here. I though I need to loose a few pounds, I became a member to try to support my daughter with her life changes, and then I became excited with the idea of shedding off those unwanted pounds. I am confident that I will be able to achieve my goals through the strength of Jesus Christ.
  • wendydav3
    wendydav3 Posts: 55
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your invites and responses. I started out just wanting to find some friends on here that share the same interests as me. I found so many of you guys and look foward to getting to know you all through this journey together. It really helps when you have friends that share in the same interests. I know we all can encourage one another so much better because of it.. Thanks again so much you guys.
  • cramernh
    Options
    Well, to be honest, Im atheist...
    I just dont want to see you or anyone get into trouble which is why I shared the heads up about religion-related-anything is something you do in the groups here on MFP...