Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Would like more friends - especially tall girls :)

Replies

• carlywifeybrown
    carlywifeybrown Posts: 42 Member
    Hey! Just added you, but would love for some tall ladies to also add me. I'm 6ft tall and a broad frame. I started my journey at 228lb (16st 4lb) and was edging into a UK size 16 (US size 14). I'm now 215lb and a comfortable UK 14 but would ideally like to get into a comfortable UK 12.

For my frame and proportions, I'm not sure I could look healthy and weigh in the range Doctors consider to be what I should be for my height which is182lbs, but I will aim to reach my own personal goal of 196lb and see from there.
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm 5'7 and I'm at 159.1 as of this morning.. I'm usually teetering between 150-155 ... my goal at the moment is 145 by Aug 24 for my brothers wedding. I'm hoping with MFP I can get the support and encouragement on those bad days! I REALLY want to get past that 150 mark I always get stuck at it! If you have any advice I would love to hear it!

I am TOTALLY in the same boat!!! (I have one inch on you though...) I am 5'8" and teeter between 148-152; I think I am plateauing!! It is SO frustrating!

Anyone feel free to add me please! I will support & encourage as much as possible-if you do!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Im 5 9 and you make me look fat, not fair :( lol
  • sjgarrett
    sjgarrett Posts: 1
    I'm 5'9 and 135 right now, add me!
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    I am 6ft and been this tall since 6th grade
    Feel free to add me if you like..
  • Jenjen10220
    Jenjen10220 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 5'10" and 155 needed some tall friends :)
  • charlottegreen33
    charlottegreen33 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 5'9" as well, brand new to MFP so feel free to add me
  • kramereh
    kramereh Posts: 612 Member
    I'm 5'8" you can add me if you like :smile:
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    I'm 5'7.5" (ish...they never measure me the same twice lol) and although not necessarily "tall" it's tall for my family. I tower over all of my other female relatives who are 4'11" (mom) and shorter. Feel free to add me for support.
  • Hi! 6'3" here! :) Proud, too. Used to hate it, but now that my legs are shaping up...hellloooo short shorts! :) Good luck on your journey!! We could all use the support!! :)
  • alfiona22
    alfiona22 Posts: 7
    I'm 5'5" feel free to add me :smile:
  • Oh man I feel hefty compared to all the tall girls who are 155 and below haha
    5'10 here and 166lbs aiming for 145.
    Feel free to add me :) This goes for anyone :)
    I'm on every day :) (Don't go looking for my food diary though. I have to curb my snacking before
    I show the world my shame haha)
    :)
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    I'm 6'0" and 155. I'm also totally down for more tall girl pals. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 50 Member
    I'm 5'9 add me! (I think thats pretty tall)
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    I'm 5'9

cw: 125lbs
    goal: lose inches!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    hey everyone!!

would love more motivational, supportive friends on here - i find it really really helps me :) i try and be equally as supportive and motivating.

i'm 5'9, and would also love some fellow tall girls on here, if you're out there! i love to see other people around my stats and what their goals are. of course, any shorter / taller / male peeps are equally as welcome lol.

Hey! just send you a friend's request! :flowerforyou:
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    I'm 5'10", 145, and just sent you a friend request :)
  • katevicks
    katevicks Posts: 5 Member
    woo go tall chicks! :P

"hey your tall.... can you get that on the top shelf"? *face palm*
  • clubnoir
    clubnoir Posts: 5
    i'm 5'10 and 170 hoping to get back down to 145!! add me friends!!!!!!
  • Jazzmeeka
    Jazzmeeka Posts: 4
    I would DEFINITELY appreciate some adds and support! I'm 5'7 and around 140 pounds. I'd like to get back to 115, how much I weighed before I got married. But I would be happy to get at least to 125.