Would like more friends - especially tall girls :)

Options

Replies

• carlywifeybrown
    carlywifeybrown Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just added you, but would love for some tall ladies to also add me. I'm 6ft tall and a broad frame. I started my journey at 228lb (16st 4lb) and was edging into a UK size 16 (US size 14). I'm now 215lb and a comfortable UK 14 but would ideally like to get into a comfortable UK 12.

For my frame and proportions, I'm not sure I could look healthy and weigh in the range Doctors consider to be what I should be for my height which is182lbs, but I will aim to reach my own personal goal of 196lb and see from there.
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I'm at 159.1 as of this morning.. I'm usually teetering between 150-155 ... my goal at the moment is 145 by Aug 24 for my brothers wedding. I'm hoping with MFP I can get the support and encouragement on those bad days! I REALLY want to get past that 150 mark I always get stuck at it! If you have any advice I would love to hear it!

I am TOTALLY in the same boat!!! (I have one inch on you though...) I am 5'8" and teeter between 148-152; I think I am plateauing!! It is SO frustrating!

Anyone feel free to add me please! I will support & encourage as much as possible-if you do!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Im 5 9 and you make me look fat, not fair :( lol
  • sjgarrett
    sjgarrett Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 135 right now, add me!
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft and been this tall since 6th grade
    Feel free to add me if you like..
  • Jenjen10220
    Jenjen10220 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and 155 needed some tall friends :)
  • charlottegreen33
    charlottegreen33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" as well, brand new to MFP so feel free to add me
  • kramereh
    kramereh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" you can add me if you like :smile:
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" (ish...they never measure me the same twice lol) and although not necessarily "tall" it's tall for my family. I tower over all of my other female relatives who are 4'11" (mom) and shorter. Feel free to add me for support.
  • MThornburg74
    Options
    Hi! 6'3" here! :) Proud, too. Used to hate it, but now that my legs are shaping up...hellloooo short shorts! :) Good luck on your journey!! We could all use the support!! :)
  • alfiona22
    alfiona22 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'5" feel free to add me :smile:
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    Oh man I feel hefty compared to all the tall girls who are 155 and below haha
    5'10 here and 166lbs aiming for 145.
    Feel free to add me :) This goes for anyone :)
    I'm on every day :) (Don't go looking for my food diary though. I have to curb my snacking before
    I show the world my shame haha)
    :)
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and 155. I'm also totally down for more tall girl pals. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 add me! (I think thats pretty tall)
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9

cw: 125lbs
    goal: lose inches!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!!

would love more motivational, supportive friends on here - i find it really really helps me :) i try and be equally as supportive and motivating.

i'm 5'9, and would also love some fellow tall girls on here, if you're out there! i love to see other people around my stats and what their goals are. of course, any shorter / taller / male peeps are equally as welcome lol.

Hey! just send you a friend's request! :flowerforyou:
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm 5'10", 145, and just sent you a friend request :)
  • katevicks
    katevicks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    woo go tall chicks! :P

"hey your tall.... can you get that on the top shelf"? *face palm*
  • clubnoir
    clubnoir Posts: 5
    Options
    i'm 5'10 and 170 hoping to get back down to 145!! add me friends!!!!!!
  • Jazzmeeka
    Jazzmeeka Posts: 4
    Options
    I would DEFINITELY appreciate some adds and support! I'm 5'7 and around 140 pounds. I'd like to get back to 115, how much I weighed before I got married. But I would be happy to get at least to 125.