Hello & have 2 questions for you.

Options
My name is Corinne, I am a 20 year old mother of a 10 month old. I'm working on losing 20 lbs. 10 of it baby weight. I'm 5 "6 & 141 lbs. I can't wait for the day I can feel good in my clothes. I have several questions btw.

I ate over my calorie limit by accident. The reason why is because I had my fitness thing set on active when it really should have been on sedentary. Anyway, I guess Monday thru Wednesday I had ate over my calorie limit a total of 563 calories. I am wondering if I can just deduct my calories today to make up for those 3 days I messed up?

Also could I be considered lightly active because I am running after my son a lot and always picking up his messes?

Any advice is welcomed.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Replies

• rwinnie2
    rwinnie2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok one thing at a time, personally I have three children and I kind of run around a lot but I have my setting on sedentary because I know given a chancy I will sit down if I can. So then I add my activity dependant on my day this also means I make an effort to be active.

Second you ate over your callories so you have two choices, accept it and restart or don't but I would spread the extra callories over the rest of the week.

Again this is a personal thing but you can look at your daily or weekly callories intake I always do weekly and try to save some extras so I can have a little reward at the weekend.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I was going to have a cheat day tomorrow. Can I still have that?
  • Cjklast1
    Cjklast1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Forget it, forgive yourself and move on like nothing happened, and resove to stick to your plan> Way to go, girl.