Belly fat... HELP!!! :(

Options
Okay, I've always always always had problems with my stomach. Just about 4 years ago I had to get a small tumor removed just below my belly button. It makes my stomach look even more gross now. It's kinda hangs over my waist line.. and I wanna work on losing it. Is that possible, or will it always be that way... or do I have to get a tummy tuck?? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Ashatack
    Ashatack Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey there! i bet that as you start loseing you will see a huge difference. It sure cant hurt! Make sure your focusing on toneing as well as weight loss. Maybe with some pilaties videos or something. Have you tryed loseing weight to change it before?
  • staypositiveex4
    Options
    Yeah. On and off I have, but since I graduated High School I have a LOT of free time on my hands. And I'm able to actually eat right and when I want to AND drink water.

I'm hoping it will D:

Yeah, I've been doing Pilates. :} I like it!
  • Ashatack
    Options
    Good start! its hard sticking with things but it will be so worth it! little changes add up to alot! Give it some time naturally then worry later on about segical options. Sweat is fat crying!!! let me know if you need anything! im on almost every day!
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is no way to focus fat burn on any specific spot. Your body is going to burn it away from wherever it feels like it.
  • txbutterfly69
    txbutterfly69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great question. After one of my pregnancies (I got huge), I lost the weight too fast (diet shakes) and now I can't shrink my tummy for the life of me. Almost like the skin never shrunk. :sad: Loosing weight slowly this time, but my belly just won't go away. I hate my "apron skin". Wish I had the money to get a tummy tuck.
  • Ashatack
    Options
    Well if forgot to metion you could get a waste trimmer belt from walmart i got one for 5 bucks it is amazeing! it keeps your stomach flexed and causes it to sweat like a beast!! :)) cant hurt! mine is golds gym brand
  • CharMarieDavis
    Options
    They say that 80% of abs is in the kitchen... :-)
  • Ashatack
    Options

Haha i like this! ^^^
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Yep a good proportion of it is , (I'd say about 60%)
  • staypositiveex4
    Options
    Haha. My job is in the kitchen... literally at work! SOOO.. :P
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    Just lose weight
  • sarapumpkin
    Options
    Once turned 40 that was it! No amount of exercise would make it flat I swear it's hormonal. Anyway you are doing the right thing, just keep losing and exercising, it will get better. maybe not perfect but better.