Replies

• flamax
    flamax Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the biscuits......
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can have 2 or 3 lobster tails, veggies, and still have cals for a cheddar bay biscuit...the tails are I believe about 80cals each
    Enjoy!!
  • Mooreshd
    Mooreshd Posts: 7
    Options
    When I go, I usually, get water w/lemon, salad w. fat free dressing, and grilled asparagus as a side.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Be smart! No butter. Sauce. Or bread! Id get snow crab legs or dry salmon! Yummy!
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Grilled or broiled, not fried.
  • winnsboy
    winnsboy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Was there last week and got the grilled shrimp. Was great.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    TORTURE!! That is what Red Lobster is, who can go there and not have at least one 150 calorie biscuit...LOLOL Good luck!!!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    i either get the Parmesan Tilapia and broccoli with a salad or the crab cake appetizer with a salad. and that does it for me..
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation and would DO IT BIG! lol The Ultimate Feast is my favorite thing EVER! Good luck, sister :tongue:
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS get the Admiral's Feast! I don't worry about calories at Red Lobster. :embarassed:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    OK, Sorry I'm not much help here, but Red Lobster!!!! Um.... have fun and eat a ton of biscuits. Hit the gym tomorrow.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I used to work there, I could tell you a gross story about the biscuits it if helps, LOL. Really, stay away fromthe buscuits.

I want to know :O!

I'd totally still eat them.
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Don't get anything fried! OMG. Got the calamari and fried veggie appetizer . . . it was 900 calories for 1/2. Shrimp tacos were delicious and fairly low cal. I think 150cals per taco. Got a garden salad with red wine vinaigrette. And the biscuits aren't so naughty if you just have one. You can find their nutrition info on the internet. Google them.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    All shellfish like shrimp, lobster and crab are all very healthy. They are extremely low in fat and high in protein. The unhealthy part is the the sauce you dip it into, like melted butter. Watch the dressing you get with your salad. As a matter of fact, you'd be wise to replace your salad with another lobster. Salads are mainly carb calories, but are so low in calorie that it won't do much for you either way in terms of making u fat or providing you with plenty of energy(carbs). Bread is good in moderation. If you eat too much bread(carbs), the extra carbs will be converted to and stored as fat so you should learn your carb threshold. I'm a shellfish fanatic.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    wood grilled lobster shrimp and scallops :) with brocolli as a side of course! you'll be too full to eat the rice pilaf
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Cheesy biscuits are the devil! I don't eat seafood, and I haven't cared for any of their chicken entrees that I've tried. I've literally gone there and ONLY eaten baskets o' biscuits!

Don't do that, lol..they are SO bad for you. Maybe they'll have a good salad or you'll like some of the chicken dishes, I'm just a chicken snob!!

Good luck!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I used to work there, I could tell you a gross story about the biscuits it if helps, LOL. Really, stay away fromthe buscuits.

I want to know :O!

I'd totally still eat them.

I probably would too..but I wanna know!
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have learned to check online. Either here or the nutrition charts from the restaurants website and make my choices before I arrive. It may take some of the spontaneity out of it, but it keeps me happy with my choices.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love RL. :) If I went, I'd just enjoy my night. One night won't ruin my entire journey. <3 Workouts do help ease the guilt though :)
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Most big restaurant chains have nutrition information available. I always try to look at it before I go to the restaurant.
    Red Lobster's is: http://www.redlobster.com/health/nutrition/light_house.asp

When I went, I had a half order of the citrus tilapia - broiled, and broccoli. I did allow myself one of the biscuits.

I don't want to know the horror stories about those. :laugh: