hello

Options
Hi my name is Peggy and just searching around the site. I really seem to like what it has to offer. I am a single mom of 3 adults and 4 kids at home. I also have a 2 month old grandson. It is a big adjustment becoming single after 21 years of marriage, but I am learning to adjust. I am working on getting myself not thin but healthy. Hope to make some new friends and find the support I need.

Replies

• mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you would like
  • CazzieH
    CazzieH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also and just getting started. Feel free to add me, I need the support also!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a single mother and it is tough, but once we get back in shape we will feel better about ourselves! Feel free to add me
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! We all can support one another along this journey!
  • joanneonline
    joanneonline Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi Peggy and welcome!

I went through a divorce about 4 years ago ending a 25 year marriage. And I could have never imagined that in March I would be celebrating my one year anniversary with a wonderful man and the true love of my life.

I've been on MFP since January and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me.. always looking for new friends!
  • mkoren619
    mkoren619 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well my name is melissa. I am a single mother of 3. I have an 8 6, and3 year old. I just recently became divorced as well. I was married for 10 years. I am in school right now for power engineering. I had lost 105 pounds just after my last baby but have gained 45 of it back in the last year. It is my goal now to get that 45 pounds back off and back to that healthy me I had fell in love with