Wii Fit?

Options
Is anyone still using their Wii Fit? It just doesn't seem to be as popular anymore..

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I had to give up my Wii when I got pregnant so no more Wii Fit for me. I loved it though- just wished I could shut the trainers up, lol. Now I use the Kinect on the Xbox 360. Its so nice, I still have some problems with it but it's helped me exercise.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I still use it occasionally to exercise and to weigh myself
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I thought Wii Fit & Pregnancy would actually work. It's low impact. It's usually the higher impact workouts while pregnant can be the dangerous thing.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I still use it from time to time, or just walk in place. :D
  • lockedinpa
    lockedinpa Posts: 33
    Options
    i like to do the Wii yoga. And i use it for my weekly weigh in.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I need some Wii Friends lol I have Wii Fit & Wii Sports and Dance Party.
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I don't have wii fit but would love it. I do use wii sports though, it's a fun way to burn cals
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    As I am sitting here reading this forum my beloved children who won't let me play are arguing over wii fit... Dang wii hijackers !
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    I use it everyday to weigh myself! I love seeing my little graph go down!!
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    have had mine for a couple yars now. I still weigh in on it.. It currently makes me lighter than the real scale.. But anyway.. I like doing it for a little while nothing major. I like the "Step" and hula hoop. Mostly like to weigh in I guess so it can keep track. At 61 I like when it tells me my fitness age is "30".
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I still use it but not as much. I do use it also to weigh myself that is the only scale i use
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    After almost three years, I am still totally in LOVE with my Wii Fit!!!
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    Nope but this topic is going to make me wipe the dust off mine and play around with it.
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I have" Zumba 2", "Walk It Out", and recently got "Just Dance". I have to be really careful about using it tho due to my balance problems but my husband loved playing with it.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I don't use the wii fit too often anymore because I find it doesn't work up a sweat much, but I love Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the wii! That is hard work!
  • brennadanyelle
    Options
    i still use mine almost everyday! It is so easy and actually burns alot of cals!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I play it when I don't go to the gym or jazzercise class. I have other wii games as well. I also like ti as for it is dead on in the weight department
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like the wii fit, I just hate the stupid sounds that it makes when I step on as if I'm the heaviest person in the world. And my mii, poor girl, can't even find a shirt big enough to cover her belly! lol
  • mtarika
    mtarika Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I still use it. I think the reason why I don't use it everyday though is because I can't watch tv while using it. If I go on the treadmill, I can still watch my regular shows which I more convenient.
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    I don't use the wii fit too often anymore because I find it doesn't work up a sweat much, but I love Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the wii! That is hard work!

Oh I know!! With the son losing interest in the Wii for the moment I completely forgot about that one!! I loved it and you are right, it was a good burn...and kind of fun, in a suffering sort of way ;)