Who's around tonight....

And what are you doing?

Just got back from the gym and getting ready to do some reading.

Replies

• carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    I'm here...playing on mfp, obviously :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Just got back from Relay for Life, gonna have my last coffee for the night and go feed the grandson and put him to bed! Hopefully get some cardio in after that!
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258

Isn't it addicting?
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    I'm here and bored. Everyone else in the house is sleeping.
  • BostonMatt
    Just got back from Relay for Life, gonna have my last coffee for the night and go feed the grandson and put him to bed! Hopefully get some cardio in after that!

Very nice.
  • carlynn13

Isn't it addicting?

addicting..and still good for us :)
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    It's nearly lunchtime on Sat here in Melbourne. Heading out soon to take my son to his rugby league game - least it's not raining outside!
  • BostonMatt
    It's nearly lunchtime on Sat here in Melbourne. Heading out soon to take my son to his rugby league game - least it's not raining outside!

Very cool. How old?
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    he's 14 going on 25...........
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    me.

i'm working ~late~ tonight and it's one of those wait-wait-wait-work real fast-wait-wait-wait kind of nights. (waiting for software builds and deployments)

and i just got some very bad news, but there is nothing i can do about it right now, so i'm trying to distract myself by being very inappropriate and fun.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member

Very nice.

I relay out in ca...where do you relay?
  • carlynn13
    me.

i'm working ~late~ tonight and it's one of those wait-wait-wait-work real fast-wait-wait-wait kind of nights. (waiting for software builds and deployments)

and i just got some very bad news, but there is nothing i can do about it right now, so i'm trying to distract myself by being very inappropriate and fun.

I need to distract myself too, I'll be inappropriate and fun with ya :)
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    checking in. lol
  • Antjebeth08
    Antjebeth08 Posts: 42 Member
    Bored. Having a drink and watching 80's movies.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    on mfp as well... cant get away...no matter how much I try it drags me back :laugh:
  • trying to remember my exercise and eating today so I can log it....and then I got sidetracked because this forum sounded more fun :)
  • carlynn13

I think we were separated at birth :flowerforyou:
  • BostonMatt

How can that be boring. The 80's had the best movies. Period.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    [/quote]

You're tough, you'll beat it, no worries, we got your back
  • BostonMatt
    me.

Hope everything is ok.