My very NSV came from my husband who had been away

Options
kb_CG_wife
kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
My very first NSV*** I got home from work the other day, and he had just gotten home from being underway on the boat (Coast Guard) for a while. I came out of our room in jeans and a t-shirt and his first words were "hey skinny!" He then continued to tell me how amazing I'm looking and how toned I'm getting. Nothing like hearing that from the one person I cannot live without. :heart:

Replies

• desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome props, eh? Good work!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Great welcome home words!
  • Nesha725
    Nesha725 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congrats!!! It always feel great when your hard work gets noticed!!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    That's so sweet words of encouragement. It always means more when it comes from those we love:heart:
  • browniejane
    Options
    Can your husband phone my husband and tell him how simple it was to recognise your hard work? And good for you!!!! I find the NSV so much more rewarding.:happy:
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Can your husband phone my husband and tell him how simple it was to recognise your hard work? And good for you!!!! I find the NSV so much more rewarding.:happy:

If hubby were home regularly, I'm sure the change would go unnoticed because the change is gradual. I hardly see it. Since he had been away, the change was more promenant to him.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I'm sure that was really great to hear and it makes it all that much better coming from your lovey.

Congrats on your success and great job with all the hard work you put in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!