Friends with a similar goal? 15 more pounds....

Options
Just looking for friends with a similar goal to myself. I'm 22 years old, I'm 5'8" and I seem to be stuck at a plateau around 151-155. I keep going back and forth, and I have an ultimate goal of 140.

Anyone similar?! Looking for some friends with my goal

Replies

• harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose another 15 lbs. im 5'4". and weight 135 lbs. i also have plateaued :/ but i want to focus on toning my muscles as well as fat loss
  • spokaloo
    spokaloo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I'm at 161.5 currently and would like to get to 140 - at least. Feel free to friend me. I am hoping to hit my goal or satisfaction weight by the end of September.
  • hbdbaltzell
    Options
    I am 26 5' 127 lbs and would love to get to 115 - 110 i don't mind most of my body its just that middle giggle that drives me crazy! :) I am trying to do this abs in june thing if anyone is interested here is the link http://justbreathe831.tumblr.com/post/23650417898 I'm trying to do this with some cardio and dieting.
  • hbdbaltzell
    Options
    p.s. if anyone would like to friend me I am in need of the support! :)
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I've got about 17lbs I want to shake as well :smile: I will send you a request!
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I am 149, need to lose at least 15 more pounds before the start of school (August 6th)
    Ahhh, Im so excited to be thin again!! You know?