Jamie Eason's 12 week program

Options
I just started Jamie Eason's 12 week program. Is anyone else doing this? I am on week 2 and I just would like to chat with others who have done this or currently doing this. Any good before and after?

Replies

• dosmundos
    dosmundos Posts: 64
    Options
    I am in phase 2 week one. Like it very much and follow the plan. So far I lost close to seven pounds.
    The REAL weight loss is said to start in phase 3 - I am looking forward to it.
  • turtledreamer
    turtledreamer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting this program on Monday. I am excited and all the reviews I have read have been very supportive of the program. Good luck in your phases.
  • dosmundos
    Options
    So how are you doing with the program?
    Just curious. I am in week seven now .It's kicking my butt but also fun.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4. So far I have LOVED it. I feel so strong and energetic. When I start Phase 2 I'm going to do HIIT for the cardio (sprints). I've lost about 5 pounds and a few inches so far, and I definitely see the difference. I'm looking forward to seeing the results that adding in the cardio give.

Oh, and check out her Facebook page. She has a photo gallery of before and afters.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I am planning on starting this plan very soon. The only thing holding me back is we are moving in a few weeks and I don't want to not have the time to devote to it. I have read mixed reviews about it, but it's definitely worth a shot. Good luck to everyone doing it, I would love to see your progress and results.
  • kp306308
    kp306308 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7! Loving the program so far! :)
  • dosmundos
    Options
    So how is everybody doing with the program?
    Tomorrow is day 53 for me - I am hanging in there. Gym seems to take longer these days.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 36, and it has definitely gotten harder. Those drop sets are no joke. Loving it though!
  • dosmundos
    Options
    So I had my first day in phase 3 today. No way for me. Maybe it's my age (55) or my lack of physical exercise experience before this program - I just have to switch programs. I don't have enough time or energy for it.
    It has been very effective up to this point and I am very happy with the results I got up to this point.
    Now I will switch to the fatloss program.
    I will still be around and look forward to read about your experiences.
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just started Phase 2 yesterday. (Skipped one because I'd been lifting regularly with the BFL plan and eating pretty well - just stepping it up on both counts with Jamie's plan.) I think the clean eating is going to make a big difference, and while I do less reps with LiveFit, there is more of a variety of exercise and a little more cardio than BFL.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'd like to, but I flat out cannot afford a gym or any new home equipment. Any chance I could modify it with bodyweight strength? (I'm thinking no, but have to ask.)