Not losing weight...frustrating

Options
Im have not been able to lose any weight over the past month. Im breastfeeding and Im constantly hungry. Even if I eat within my allotted calories per day I still am not able to lose weight. I actually gained 2 pounds. I know i need to clean up my diet some but even when I was eating healthier I still wasn't losing weight. I tried to reduce calories but it seem that I was constantly starving. I st my calorie range to 1800 calories to see will that help me or not. I had it at 1500 calories, but with me breastfeeding it was not helping my hunger. I think i need to increase my exercise and see where that gets me.

Replies

• bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough. Breastfeeding burns ~500 cals per day. When you subtract that from what you're eating you'll see your net calories are lower than 1200 most days. There is an option for breastfeeding under exercise... try adding that and eating the extra calories.
  • Hi gorgeous, are you incorporating any exercise into your day? Being calorie deficient is not enough, you must exercise on a daily basis too. Hope this helps xoxox
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Up your cals.... Try out the group ”eat more weigh less” it could help you out alot
  • babyphat2012
    babyphat2012 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thank u so much guys :)