need some supportive friends to give me more motivation!

Options
hey everyone, i'm just really getting into this site and i'd love some more friends to support & motivate me to tone myself up. i'm 5'4, 131 lbs and don't feel i need to lose a lot at all, just get way healthier and maybe possibly lose a little on the way. :p anyone!!

Replies

• johinz57
    johinz57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey my name is Janet sounds like your making wise decisions about your health and that's always a plus good for you just stay positive and keep it consistent this site has help me wish I would have been able to use a while back been trying everything I am turning 50 this next Monday and I have never really had a weight problem till a few years ago so I am trying real hard to get into fitness again and try everything else it seems this site is keeping me focused so don't give up Okay? wish you the best :)
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i strength train. maybe i could help. only if your seroius.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : )
  • hey lovely feel free to add me and chat to me. I've lost 13 kg since June 2011 and I have a lot of advice and knowledge. xx
  • shewillstruggle
    Options
    You don't need to lose weight at all! Working out is a fabulous idea, but realize that since muscle is denser than fat the scale may say that you're gaining weight when you're just gaining muscle. Good luck! :)
  • mom22qties
    mom22qties Posts: 47
    Options
    I have been on a while and I can always use some extra support. We are close in height & weight too. :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I agree you don't need to lose any weight but its a great idea to get into good habits early to maintain a healthy weight and live a healthy lifestyle. I'm 5'4 and would love to be 131lbs!!