Dalking...the new fitness revolution

Options

Replies

• ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    alright, I'm in. But only if I get to wear really REALLY tight pants and get to blast this song while dalking

http://youtu.be/YNSxNsr4wmA

you'll need some backup dalkers for this one :wink:

I shall get them on the way after they hear my first song on the playlist

http://youtu.be/pGL2rytTraA

Okay...but I get to wear shortie shorts like the first video cause you know what my milkshake does!! (it shakes)

great, now i want a milkshake

Clearly you failed to imagine this overly hairy man wearing ultra tight clothings (imagine kate beckinsales clothing in Underworld on Chewbaca) dancing around blasting "milkshake"

you're right....i didn't, damnit now i want TWO :bigsmile:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    lol, I was dalking last week as I walked the nature trails in my town. I had my head phones in just having a good old time!

yes!! another recruit to join our ranks :drinker:

Yes!! The ARMY is growing!!
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    omg i want to do this so bad
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    side note: just please don't make me wear those hideous toe shoes.....they give me the heebie jeebies :noway:

Don't worry...no toe shoes!!

I agree, those toe shoes are just weird! lol and they only have 4 toes, what's up with that?!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am dalker and proud of it!!!!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    alright, I'm in. But only if I get to wear really REALLY tight pants and get to blast this song while dalking

http://youtu.be/YNSxNsr4wmA

you'll need some backup dalkers for this one :wink:

I shall get them on the way after they hear my first song on the playlist

http://youtu.be/pGL2rytTraA

Okay...but I get to wear shortie shorts like the first video cause you know what my milkshake does!! (it shakes)

great, now i want a milkshake

Clearly you failed to imagine this overly hairy man wearing ultra tight clothings (imagine kate beckinsales clothing in Underworld on Chewbaca) dancing around blasting "milkshake"

You're sexy and you know it!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I am dalker and proud of it!!!!!

yay!! Another Dalker!!
  • ElectricMayhem
    Options
    side note: just please don't make me wear those hideous toe shoes.....they give me the heebie jeebies :noway:

I agree, those toe shoes are just weird! lol and they only have 4 toes, what's up with that?!

i dunno?! someone please explain, or better yet don't they seriously do disturb me for some weird reason!! (no offense to anyone who loves them haha)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

i dunno?! someone please explain, or better yet don't they seriously do disturb me for some weird reason!! (no offense to anyone who loves them haha)

I don't like them, no one can convince me, they SUCK!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Explain to me what the heck dalking is?

dancing while walking

I do that on the elliptical....can I join?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

dancing while walking

H3ll Yeah!!
  • ElectricMayhem
    Options

I don't like them, no one can convince me, they SUCK!!

preachin to the choir!
  • ElectricMayhem
    Options

dancing while walking

yes please do or else OK go might try to recruit you :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA&list=PL0FB9262CF878A34A&index=10&feature=plpp_video
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ohh, yup. I'm in! For sure!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
  • 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Dalker.

Imagine this...you are walking along the scenic walking path near your home when you come across a crazy chick with her headphones in dancing her way down the path while singing "Holding Out For A Hero" at the top of her lungs. Guess who that crazy chick is? That's right...it's me....I really kind of felt sorry for the guy on the bike...he looked scared

So then one of my besties shows me this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3Duz_6a9M&noredirect=1

I now know that I am not alone...we coined the term "dalking" and now we are going to take it to the streets as a group!! Who's with me? Who is a dalker???

OMG. That's awesome! But what if I can't really bust a move...? As in, "I don't dance!"
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ooh I want to be a dalker!!!
  • Gidgetfrombama
    Options
    I "Dalk" around my house all the time. Especially after a great zumba class. lol I've also been caught "Dalking" at work - but that's ok, since I teach Kindergarten. They dont think anything of it. :) I havent yet ventured out in the PUBLIC with my Dalking.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Dalker.

Imagine this...you are walking along the scenic walking path near your home when you come across a crazy chick with her headphones in dancing her way down the path while singing "Holding Out For A Hero" at the top of her lungs. Guess who that crazy chick is? That's right...it's me....I really kind of felt sorry for the guy on the bike...he looked scared

So then one of my besties shows me this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3Duz_6a9M&noredirect=1

I now know that I am not alone...we coined the term "dalking" and now we are going to take it to the streets as a group!! Who's with me? Who is a dalker???

OMG. That's awesome! But what if I can't really bust a move...? As in, "I don't dance!"

You don't have to be able to dance...just hop around without falling down!! lol