blah the cheez-its beat me last night

Options
Last night I was sitting there watching TV at 8:00 pm waiting for my husband to get home from work at 9:00. I was right on for my calories and had a great workout but i was still hungry. I was craving Cheez-its and I was determined not to eat them but 20 minutes later I did anyways. YUCK. I was so mad at myself later and today. THAT is not going to happen again, I am determined. I do not want my cravings to control me and I feel like they still do. Frustrating.

Replies

• la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it is just better to give in and get right back on track! IMine was the sour patch kids!!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    They almost beat me last night!! I was prepared to take the hit too - but after grabbing a giant handful & realizing they were really stale, I just settled for water. :ohwell: My son still ate them though - anything is good to a 3yo. :tongue:
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    Mine was pringles luckily it was a small can and not a big one, but still that small can had nearly 400 calories in it.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    UHH we were watching Man vs. Food last night (I don't know why I watch it because it just makes me want to eat everything he is!!) So, I'm sitting there watching this thinking about the BBQ chips we had in the cabinet in the kitchen. I get up to let the dog out the kitchen door, reach up in the cabinet for the chips (only planning on having a couple) and they were gone. My husband saved me from myself. Chips are my weakness. I have been so particular about my husband's cooking, what he puts in it, not adding any salt, but I will SLAM on some chips - the saltier the better!! Cheez-Its are good too, I like to eat like 10 at once lol. :laugh:
  • saint84
    saint84 Posts: 2,182
    Options
    If I get hungry late at night I grab a big spoonfool of peanut butter, some like it some don't but you spend so much time just eating it and because it's filled with filling protien and all that good stuff you won't be too hungry afterwards. If I'm craving something salty, you could always eat some greens with some salt?

It's okay to eat late at night as long as it's not refined carbs. But hey don't be too hard on yourself, sometimes when you fall off the wagon, you have to "run" to jump back on, (more motivation on your next work out is what I was shooting for on that one :wink: )

cheers
  • dartboarddiva
    dartboarddiva Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    seriously? greens with salt?
  • saint84
    Options
    yeah like asparagus, I like them with a bit of olive oil and some garlic salt, or maybe some of that zest no salt stuff? Makes for a tasty snack
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    I'm going to use the peanut butter idea. :-) Thanks!
  • saint84
    Options
    No problem, I love it
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I don't think that I could do the PB. I meant to grab a yogurt but went to the cheez-its....