the difference 4 small pounds mean ........

gemsipops
gemsipops Posts: 13 Member
Was easier to get out of bed this morning!! and was only one heave instead of 3 :)

YAY!! haha xx

Replies

• ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Great job ;0)

Never easy to get out of bed (thats just cos its cozy and too bloody early)
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    ive lost 22lbs so far and feel so more agile, wen i weighed 13st i felt all the weight i was carrying, i felt like a blob and didnt wanna move at all, now im 11st 6 i wanna move loads more and the heavy bulk feeling has gone, i feel great, so just think how great we gonna feel wen we reach our target, im aiming for 10st for starters but might reset for 9st once i get to that goal.
  • gemsipops
    gemsipops Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks girls, so pleased though sickening I ever struggled to get out of bed. But fixing it now and so pleased ive found MFP to help me. For someone who has an addictive personality and have had in many things including FOOD! being addicted to MFP has given me a new more fulfilling addiction without the calories haha.

Well done to everybody!!! and heres to everyone discovering a new passion for being healthy and happy !!!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Great job! And 4 pounds is NOT small to me. WTG!
  • I started noticing changes at about the same-5 lbs. Keep up the goodness!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!