Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
I am starting monday. Anyone with me? I could use a workout buddy. I have done all of her videos and never saw results so I am praying this time around I will.

Replies

• ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    No takers? Really!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of 30DS at the moment, but I'm starting RI30 on July 1st!
  • RhianAlyssa
    Options
    Good luck! I know a girl on twitter that did this and she loved it, but she gave up halfway as she was training for the London Marathon and it was really tiring to do both, so it must work!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe,
    I have a group of 5 friends all starting Mon 18th if you want to add me and join us that would be great!!
    Jules xx
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm on week 1 day 6 now - there is another thread around here but nobody seems to be responding on it much, very quiet bunch altogether!!!

So can I join in with you lot then? I'm a week ahead but sure no harm right?
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting it next week, you've given me the push! Thanks! We can be in misery together lol
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    Yes, we can workout together and keep each other posted and occasionally whine about sore muscles. :)
  • jeyko
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!!
  • McButtski
    Options
    Cool!

Right, so finished week 1 today and will be starting week 2 on Monday

I've taken some 'before' pics and so am motivated now to make some good 'afters' - not necessarily to show anybody, just for myself like :bigsmile:
  • LoveLifeForever
    LoveLifeForever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am currently just starting 30 Day Shred but will be moving on to Ripped in 30 right after it...:)
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just started ripped in 30 today! Awesome workout!
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    It's really good. It seems easy from watching, but once you do it you can feel the cardio happening.
  • countrylovesong
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred at the moment.

Goodluck with Rin30!
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just did day 2 of week 1 if anyone wants to add me. I also ran 5 miles before that. :)
  • McButtski
    Options
    Did day 1 of week 2 earlier.. Holy crap!! I have dodgy wrists so I'm going to have to get some better supports, I've been trying to do them all on my knuckles but it's tough as!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Finished W1D3 yesterday. :)

Also logged in 30 minutes on my training bike last night for a hard cardio push after.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I finish 30DS on Thursday - plan to have a day off on Friday then will start on RI30 on Saturday.
  • jeyko
    Options
    Alright - day 1 level 1 completed. Seems like a great workout! Not a fan of planking but sounds like I better start liking them! lol
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    Level 1 workout 1 is done. My wrists are terrible so pushups were ridiculous for me but I did them. I was ravenous all day though. I wonder if it had anything to do with the workout. We shall see tomorrow.
  • RunsAround
    RunsAround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just completed L2 as part of starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slimdown Challenge. Normally you do 30DS workouts, but I lent it to a friend, so I'm subbing RI30 instead.