I'm new to this site and could use some friends.

Options
:happy: Hi All. I have 2 weeks in, and I am proud to say I am down 3.9 lbs already. I am very excited about my journey this time. I think this site is so awesome...... Thank you ....................... I have not had these results with any other program I have tried.

Replies

• katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its a great place! Ive been here awhile :bigsmile: Great place to get support.

Friend me if you like :smile:
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want. I've been on this site for a couple months now, and ever since i started i've lost 16 pounds so far. this site is awesome. and its great to have some friends on here for support. Good luck on your weight loss goal!

:)
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp . . this is an amazing site, so glad you joined us. i have been here just about three weeks and am having a great time. i weigh in monday and am actually looking forward to stepping on the scales. so far, i am averaging 3 pounds a weigh in. were all in this together....our own 'loosers club' if you will.

feel free to add....you will not find better support than right here.
  • Beaneroo
    Beaneroo Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I've only been here a short time but I've found all sorts of resources and support for my weight loss journey.

Feel free to friend me if you like! :)
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Your in the right place....Feel free to add me:)
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome site. Congrats on your weight loss so far - good job! Friend request being sent........ :flowerforyou:

If others feel the need for more friends (the more the merrier - I say), feel free to add me as well.
  • swhite1209
    swhite1209 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am about two weeks in to. I havent weighed myself yet to see if I lost any. I have to go buy some scales. I live in the middle of no where so trips to walmart are about 50 miles. I am going next week. I think its a good thing I dont have scales so I dont get discouraged at first. I sent u a friend request.