Sensa

Options
Just so you know, I AM NOT considering starting Sensa, but I was watching the infomercial yesterday...I wish weight loss was as easy as sprinkling something on my food LOL. Thoughts on the product? What other "silly" diet aids are out there that we can poke fun at? :laugh:

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Sensa is a joke and I hear it makes your food taste gross!
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sensa is a joke and I hear it makes your food taste gross!

Maybe that's how it works. It makes all your food too disgusting to eat! LOL :)
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yeah no kidding! I wish it that easy! Im sure it does make your food taste like crap so you wont eat lol!
  • Twitchy109
    Twitchy109 Posts: 36
    Options
    I started using Sensa just a couple days ago and I would say it works. It's not a magical way to make the pounds come off, You are supposed to use it with diet and exercise. It is an appetite controller. And it's ingredient is maltodextrin. Its a common food additive added to foods as filler. So It helps you to feel full faster. Make sense? You can find it in tons of food labels and it actually doesn't taste bad. Now the sensa I got was given to me so I said why not. I wouldn't spend money on something I could control with my mind. But it does work. I feel full for a lot longer than I used to.