Bikini pics.. Really? Before Pics and Motivations ( PICS!)

Options
I often have people message me- asking how I stay motivated to continue to push myself. Having NEVER exercised before a day in my life... and almost 40...I was findng motivation a HUGE problem in the beginning. I had a dear friend encourage me to take before pictures( and honestly I wanted to cry thinking about seeing how badly I had treated my body and how far outta control I was getting)...
I took the pictures.... and was horrified.... but so thankful today that I did. When I seem to hit the proverial brick way... I look back...and smile...happy to see how far I have come...so there... that's where I find my motivation. I have come way too far... made too many fat cells cry...and given up too many potato chips to ever go back....

So, all my dear friends here... I love each and everyone of you for many reasons. DG... a special thank you for all the support and most of all.. pushing that you have give! Love ya buttercup! Can't WAIT to meet you in August!!!

NOW...GO TAKE SOME PICS Y'ALL!!!
I often have people message me- asking how I stay motivated to continue to push myself. Having NEVER exercised before a day in my life... and almost 40...I was findng motivation a HUGE problem in the beginning. I had a dear friend encourage me to take before pictures( and honestly I wanted to cry thinking about seeing how badly I had treated my body and how far outta control I was getting)...
I took the pictures.... and was horrified.... but so thankful today that I did. When I seem to hit the proverial brick way... I look back...and smile...happy to see how far I have come...so there... that's where I find my motivation. I have come way too far... made too many fat cells cry...and given up too many potato chips to ever go back....

So, all my dear friends here... I love each and everyone of you for many reasons. DG... a special thank you for all the support and most of all.. pushing that you have give! Love ya buttercup! Can't WAIT to meet you in August!!!

NOW...GO TAKE SOME PICS Y'ALL!!!

Untitled.jpg
SMK-2.jpg

Replies

• cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your success! You are a motivation and inspiration! Thank you for sharing this!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. I did the before pics and can't wait for some different afters!
  • bananasincereal
    bananasincereal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud, you look great AND confident! I think it is most women's dream to rock a bikini, and you are definitely doing it. Way to go!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Killer, that's inspirational to say the least.
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That ... is a bikini! Woohoo! You look absolutely fabulous! Congrats, congrats! This is a HARD battle, and I give you huge props for the exercise thing. I'm not there yet, but someone like you is an inspiration. Keep rocking it, lady!
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    Gorgeous!

I haven't done before pics yet.... I suppose I should. I'm only 5 weeks into my workout regime, so no major changes as of yet.

Keep up the great work!
  • tallskinnyblond
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations, such an inspiration :)
  • cjv428
    cjv428 Posts: 124
    Options
    You look SLAMMING in that bikini!!! Congrats on your weight loss and making the decision to change your life. I just bought myself a bikini and I'm in loveeee so I know how you feel!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!