Just wanting to say hi!

Options
Hi!!

I've been using mfp for about a year now, but mainly on the app on my phone. I feel like I keep plodding along now gaining and losing the same stone ( I get to target then start stuffing again!) so I thought for extra motivation and to make it seem like more 'fun' I'd have a nosy at the forums, wish I'd done it ages ago now!

Anyways, I now have a new target, so I need to lose the weight I've recently gained and then some! So my new target now is to lose 21lb. I will do it I will I will I will ;-)

I'm on day 4 of the 30 day shred, I belong to a gym, but never go (hard to find the time) but I'm going to focus a lot more this time on toning up as well as losing the weight.

Hope to speak to some of you soon
Michelle :-)

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Michelle! Welcome to the community.
    I am on day 2 of the 30 day shred. Feel free to friend me and we can bad-mouth Jillian together! LOL
  • michellefinn133
    michellefinn133 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!

Great, will add you. Yes the woman is just plain mean! But like she says she "gets results" (was actually picturing her voice in my head then!) Well I hope she does anyway cos I've been in pain for 4 days lol. What level are you doing? x
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Welcome to the forums!

I did 30 DS and had great results...I've just ordered Ripped in 30 and Killer Buns and Thighs...half dreading it!

It does work but boy is it hard!

Feel free to add me! :-)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Welcome if you need anything let me know! I am a personal trainer and Mens Physique Comptitor