Starting again for the last time!

Options
Hey everyone, I've tried every diet going but seem to put it all back on and then more! But this is the last! I would love any support! Share your success stories, im so excited to do this for once and for all!

Replies

• Evenstar2012
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! I am strong believer that we can do anything that we REALLY set our mind to.
  • CharlotteEmilyGrange
    Options
    Aw thankyou, and i wish you all of the the best too! We can do this!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit to have. You can do it but its a mental and physical battle at the same time. Life-style changes are always hard when you get into a certain comfort zone.

For a success story I don't have a whole lot.... I know after dropping weight this my seasonal allergies have gone away for the most part. I can walk for long distances 4+ hours without feeling like I'm going to drop dead. Alot of my co-workers say nice things about all the time. I can't say it helped in the relationship area though that more of a who's truthful vs liar thing.
  • illinoisfantasy
    illinoisfantasy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have always been a habitual dieter...but now I've dedicated myself to lose the 50 Lbs I've gained over the last 6 years. I will not give in this time and if I have a set back I won't let it change the next day's track..

I have been one who diets 2 or 3 days and then loses focuses and messes up. But I have finally made it a whole week eating healthy (Portion Control) and exercising and I've lost 6.5 Lbs!!!!! :)

Best of luck on your journey too - we can do this! I have so many cute clothes I kept around I can't wait to get back in them.