At home workouts

Options
Anyone, im searching for some really nice workouts, as pictures or videos ect. Wich i can do at home and inside.
With a caloris burned information...!

Would be really nice!

I always just find ones without mnowing the burn...

Replies

• Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Well what are you looking for? Strength, cardio, or both? Do you have a tumblr? There are lots of people you can follow on tumblr that post workouts with calories burned, and I mean A LOT of people.
  • ChocoMello
    ChocoMello Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have but i never found anything with calories burned.
    Im looking for cardio with nice burn but also fir strenght wich will ton my abs so i can get rid of the wobbly bit around my navel and hips but see my muscles more difined and toned on there. So to not be just flat but have a little bit of nice muscle.
  • Clairely78
    Options
    I only work out at home (too poor for the gym!) and I think it's best to have a wide variety of options. Some of my favorites (and big calorie burners) are Turbo Jam and Zumba. They both work your abs like crazy and are a lot of fun. I've heard they can burn like 500 calories. That seems like it could be a bit high to me, but I do work up quite a sweat.
    The FIRM also has some great DVDs that are a combo of cardio and strength training. Try the Total Body Makeover by them. Jillian Michaels is intense (30 day shred, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism). You really feel it the next day but sometimes I feel it in my knees too much... Then I also have a bunch of Pilates and Yoga options. That way I can still do some sort of workout, even if I'm really sore. Keeps me in the routine.

From what I've heard, the best way to measure calories burned is by a heart-rate monitor. I'm going to get one so I can actually see what I'm burning.
  • ChocoMello
    Options
    I really wanted to do the 30day shread once, but its only on dvd as i have seen and i dont have any extra money the next month...so i cant really buy a heart rate monitir too...

Turbo jam sounds nice, i heared a bit aboutthat.
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Turbo Jam is really fun. Turbo Fire is also great. Doing those workouts typically burns about 10 calories per minute for me. Both of those programs include toning/resistance workouts. The burn for the resistance workouts are less (maybe about 6 or 7 calories per minute) but the workouts are challenging. Chalean Xtreme is a great at home weight lifting program as well. Good luck!
  • NatashaAlexandra
    NatashaAlexandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I really recommend Jillian Michaels DVD workouts!!

I've done the 30 day shred - which was really good and helped me lose inches quickly, but as it's only 20 minutes long and only burns roughly 150-200 calories (will differ on your weight/height) I had to do around 34 mins of cardio too!

Right now I'm doing the 'Banish Fat Boost Metabolism' workout of hers, which is in my eyes 100x better than the 30 day shred - but a lot more intense. Its 52 minutes long, and all of her workouts are done in circuits. This one combines mostly cardio and some strength, and I also do just 20 mins cardio after this one - but you really don't need to!

Her other ones such as "Ripped in 30" and "No more trouble zones" are supposed to be really good too, I'm yet to try them!

I would really recommend trying them as they have helped me a lot! Really good for gaining some definition in your stomach as well as upper arms and back/shoulders :)

P.s - I'm quite sneaky and I actually didn't buy the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd, I found it on youtube! I'd def recommend looking up workouts on youtube if you need to save money!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Insanity Baby Yeah Buddy! 1000, calories per scession
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Insanity Baby Yeah Buddy! 1000, calories per scession

^^^agree...INSANITY all the way...add P90X for toning...P90X/Insanity Hybrid
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Bodyrock. I just improvise when I don't have the equipment they're using. I love it! I'm in week 2 of the 30-day challenge.
  • ChocoMello
    Options
    Stay all sound so good, i will look up some for my workout tomorrow.
    You motivate me to try them all ;)